Skip over navigation

What's JLaw's Hottest Look Ever? BETCHA CAN'T PICK JUST ONE.

By Chelsea Dagger Aug 15, 2014

1 of 33

Fotostore/SplashNews

Credit:

TODAY IS A GREAT DAY, BUTTSKIS. For it is not only Friday, and therefore nearly time for you to cast off your 83-ton backpack and dive headfirst into a Sherlock marathon, but also JENNIFER LAWRENCE DAY—the hilarious, gorgeous, gif-tastic lady king of our hearts turns 24 this very morn! To celebrate, we thought we'd bring out a gem from our vintage archives; this slideshow originally ran in December of last year, but we're bustin' it out today so you may bask in the glory of Jen's greatest sartorial hits ALL OVER AGAIN. There are QUITE A FEW, so settle into your velvet chaise lounge (I'm currently sitting on a hamburger-shaped bean bag that is only half full of beans, BUT ISN'T IT FUN TO PRETEND?!) and brace yourself for some serious beauty—then just try (I DOUBLE-DOG DARE YOU) to pick a favorite. (YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO. IT'S LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE. BELIEVE ME, BUTTS, I'VE TRIED.)

Topics: Life, Celebs & Stuff
Tags: celebrities, the hunger games, movie premieres, personal style, katniss everdeen, jennifer lawrence, celebs, red carpet style, celebs we love, girl crushes, fashion slideshows, actresses we love, jlaw, catching fire premieres, happy barfday katniss!

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.