Skip over navigation

What's JLaw's Hottest Look EVER?

By Chelsea Dagger Dec 6, 2013

1 of 33

Fotostore/SplashNews

Credit:

I’m just going to put this out there: Jennifer Lawrence is the most perfect creature ever to walk this earth. YEP. I SAID IT. And I'm sure you're asking, "But Chelsea Dagger, is she really more perfect than a baby panda bear?!" Allow me to answer your question with another question: Can a baby panda bear do THIS?! I rest my case.

But on the off-chance that you're not persuaded (what, are you VOLDEMORT or something?!), I made this slideshow, which contains (in semi-  chronological order) the most gorgeous get-ups that the hilarious, beautiful, badass Oscar-winner has ever worn. There are QUITE A FEW, so settle into your velvet chaise lounge (I'm currently sitting on a 4-year-old bean bag that is only half full of beans, BUT ISN'T IT FUN TO PRETEND?!) and get ready to fall in lurve!

Topics: Life, Celebs & Stuff
Tags: celebrities, movie premieres, personal style, jennifer lawrence, celebs, red carpet style, celebs we love, girl crushes, fashion slideshows, actresses we love, jlaw, gorgeous gown, catching fire premieres

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.