Skip over navigation

JLaw, Josh, and Liam At the Catching Fire Premieres in Madrid and Rome!

By Chelsea Dagger Nov 15, 2013

1 of 19

Cosima Scavolini/Splash News

Credit:

OH, I'm sorry tri-butts, did you think that after all those slideshows, I'd run out of Catching Fire photos to post? YOU BEAUTIFUL LITTLE FOOL. I will NEVER run out of Catching Fire photos. These photos will live FOREVER. I WILL POST THEM INTO ETERNITY, UNTO THE END OF TIME. (Actually I will stop when all the premieres are over, BUT I WILL BE VERY SADLY ABOUT IT INDEED .) Click through to see what JLaw and the gang wore as they galavanted around Italy, and then hit the comments to tell me whether or not you've got your midnight tickets for the 21st yet! (I've had mine since 2009. CONSTANT VIGILANCE, tri-butts.)

Topics: Life, Celebs & Stuff, the hunger games
Tags: the hunger games, catching fire, movies we love, jennifer lawrence, celeb style, josh hutcherson, liam hemsworth, red carpet style, celebs we love, gorgeous gowns, red carpet premieres

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.