Skip over navigation

Stunning Celeb Style at the Catching Fire Premiere, the EMAs, and MORE!

By Chelsea Dagger Nov 13, 2013

1 of 22

Splash News

Credit:

Hump Day is upon us, and if you're anything like me, you're in dire need of some SERIOUS EYE CANDY. In the last few days, some of our very favorite stars have stepped out looking UTTERLY FABULOUS, and there's no better way to get over the Wednesday Doldrums (a disease I just invented and will probably soon die of) than to stare covetously at their outfits and let envy eat us from the inside out. (It'll be a lot more fun than it sounds, trust me.)

Topics: Life, Celebs & Stuff
Tags: miley cyrus, katy perry, slideshows, catching fire, movie premieres, award shows, jennifer lawrence, celeb style, scarlett johnasson, josh hutcherson, liam hemsworth, red carpet style, celebs we love, elizabeth banks, gorgeous gowns, style slideshows, catching fire premiere, emas

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.

From Our Partners