Skip over navigation

Celeb Style at the 2013 CMAs!

By Chelsea Dagger Nov 7, 2013

1 of 15

AdMedia / Splash News

Credit:

HOWDY, BUTTS. (And yessir, I DID just customize my greeting to match the occasion. THAT'S WHY SPARKLIFE PAYS ME THE BIG BUCKS.) The Country Music Awards aired last night and there were some fabulous jaw-dropping ensembles—click through the slideshow to take a gander, and then hit the comments to tell me which fancy-pants get-up is your favorite! (My country accent sort of fell apart at the end there. Sorry, y'all.)

Topics: Life, Celebs & Stuff
Tags: taylor swift, slideshows, country music, celeb style, awards shows, red carpet style, celebs we love, fashion slideshows, carrie underwood, gorgeous gowns, 2013 cmas, singers we love, miranda lambert, blake shelton

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.

From Our Partners