Skip over navigation

Catching Fire Countdown: T MINUS 15 DAYS! Let's Celebrate with a SLIDESHOW.

By Chelsea Dagger Nov 6, 2013

1 of 13

Murray Close/Lionsgate

Credit:

15 DAYS, TRI-BUTTS. THAT'S ROUGHLY TWO WEEKS. 365 HOURS. ONE MILLION-ELEVENTY-HUNDRED SECONDS. (Approximately. I didn't have a calculator, so I just used long division and guesstimation on that one.) You've been waiting since March 23, 2012 and I know you can wait just a little longer—but to make the next 488,876 minutes (GUESSTIMATED AGAIN!) a little easier, I've got some CHOICE new movie stills from Catching Fire. Plus, one more little gift: this epic new TV spot featuring the Christina Aguilera soundtrack song We Remain! Just try to not get goosebumps when Jenna Malone (aka tribute Johanna Mason) says "Make 'em pay for it." YOU CAN'T. YOU CAN'T NOT GET GOOSEBUMPS. Click through the slideshow to temporarily ease your waiting pains, and then hit the comments to join me in FAN-GIRLING LIKE A MANIAC. (I'll be the one dressed as a giant tub of frosting, in the hopes that Peeta will rub me all over his face for camouflage.)

Topics: Books, Life, Celebs & Stuff, the hunger games
Tags: the hunger games, catching fire, movies we love, fictional characters, jennifer lawrence, josh hutcherson, liam hemsworth, blockbusters, sam claflin, celebs we love, actors we love, catching fire movie, the hunger games trilogy, effie trinkett

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.