Skip over navigation

Writer Wars: Gettin' Some ZZZ's

By Chelsea Dagger Oct 29, 2013

1 of 4

Seeing as last week's prompt was all about sleep (or a lack thereof), I find it pertinent to note that right now, I would much rather be in bed, eating a tall short-stack of pancakes and re-watching Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban for the 94th time. I just got  brand new comforter that's pretty much made of clouds—and you guys, it is BOMB. (I haven't heard or seen anyone use "bomb" as an adjective for roughly 7 years, and I think the time is ripe to bring it back into circulation. SAY IT TO YOUR FRIENDS! TATTOO IT ON YOUR FACE! SPREAD IT LIKE WILDFIRE!) But enough about my laziness—let's discuss the fact that The_Lucky_Cat, a two-time past winner, earned the coveted Sparklers' Choice Award again last week! GIRL IS ON A ROLLLLLL. You can check out her entire story, along with Reid Faylor's illustrations, later today—and you can see the rest of the Writer Wars winners RIGHT NOW by clicking Next!

Topics: Books, Life
Tags: sparkler stories, writing, slideshows, writers, sparkler fiction, creative writing, writer wars, writer wars winners

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.

From Our Partners