Skip over navigation

Hello there, sparklers! There is an event we've been planning called Sparksgiving. Some of you may have attended previous Sparksgivings, but some may be unfamiliar with it. Read on to know more!

What is Sparksgiving? 

Sparksgiving will basically be a big SparkLife Thanksgiving reunion! We are trying to get as many sparklers on the Open Thread as possible. This is not in order to get more comments, but to get everyone together for Thanksgiving! It'll be a great time to make new friends and have some fabulous conversations with some of the coolest people on the internet.

When and where is it? 

We are trying to have it on Saturday, November 30th. We will notify sparklers of any date change. It will be held on the November 30th Open Thread.

Can I come? 

Of course! No invite or RSVP is needed. It doesn't matter if you are new or a sparkveteran; a whovian or a tribute; or a college senior or a highschool freshman. We want a crowd of diverse sparklers. Spread the word so everyone can come!

I have more questions not listed here! 

That's okay! Either leave them in the comments or private message me (fourtris) or Mars (marscrystal42). We will try our best to answer them.

We hope to see you there!

Topics: Life
Tags: thanksgiving, open thread

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

From Our Partners