Edward Sheeran Gives Love Advice to T-Swizzle
Our favorite scorned songstress, Taylor Swift, has been getting some love advice from the anti-John Mayer, Ed Sheeran. Speaking to InStyle, Taylor said that his take on attraction and emotion "really resonated," and that he is definitely not on her "angry love songs" to-do list. (JK)
What did our favorite ginger have to say?
"[Ed] says there are different kinds of love: There’s physical attraction, mental attraction, and emotional attraction; there’s also comfort and obsession. You need to have all of those things in one person. You have to mentally respect them, be physically attracted, and have a comfort level. You’re obsessed with them, yet you also know they’re going to stay. I’ve never had that in one person."
This is frighteningly coherent little piece of heart-losophy! Where was Ed when we were driving down the highway with a zebra in the passenger seat, screaming, "There is only one way to find out if this love is real!!!"
Here is a list of things we would like Ed the Sage to address in upcoming <3-2-<3s with Tay:
- Is it true that if you listen to too many sad songs, your bellybutton begins to frown?
- Is mandarin juice just a flash in the pan?
- Can an honest guitar chord stop traffic?
- Can wedges be used as running-race starting blocks?
- Why aren't there real-life screen-savers for windows looking onto brick walls?
- Are electric violins making a comeback any time soon?
- Do people really pretend to be pregnant using pillows?
- If earlobes keep growing through life, can they ever be used for skin grafts?
- Can memory foam tell me where I put my keys?
- Is Carrie good scary or too scary?
Is Ed Sheeran the cutest?