Skip over navigation

Edward Sheeran Gives Love Advice to T-Swizzle

Edward Sheeran Gives Love Advice to T-Swizzle

By Janet Manley

Our favorite scorned songstress, Taylor Swift, has been getting some love advice from the anti-John Mayer, Ed Sheeran. Speaking to InStyle, Taylor said that his take on attraction and emotion "really resonated," and that he is definitely not on her "angry love songs" to-do list. (JK)

What did our favorite ginger have to say?

"[Ed] says there are different kinds of love: There’s physical attraction, mental attraction, and emotional attraction; there’s also comfort and obsession. You need to have all of those things in one person. You have to mentally respect them, be physically attracted, and have a comfort level. You’re obsessed with them, yet you also know they’re going to stay. I’ve never had that in one person."

This is frighteningly coherent little piece of heart-losophy! Where was Ed when we were driving down the highway with a zebra in the passenger seat, screaming, "There is only one way to find out if this love is real!!!"

Here is a list of things we would like Ed the Sage to address in upcoming <3-2-<3s with Tay:

• Is it true that if you listen to too many sad songs, your bellybutton begins to frown?
  • Is mandarin juice just a flash in the pan?
  • Can an honest guitar chord stop traffic?
  • Can wedges be used as running-race starting blocks?
  • Why aren't there real-life screen-savers for windows looking onto brick walls?
  • Are electric violins making a comeback any time soon?
  • Do people really pretend to be pregnant using pillows?
  • If earlobes keep growing through life, can they ever be used for skin grafts?
  • Can memory foam tell me where I put my keys?
  • Is Carrie good scary or too scary?

Is Ed Sheeran the cutest?

[via HuffPo]

Topics: Celebs & Stuff
Tags: celebrities, taylor swift, ed sheeran, love advice, zebras

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Janet Manley

Janet's desk was moved into the hall for the duration of coursework on Roman numerals in grade four, and she cannot tell one Rocky from another to this day. Her spirit animal is a wombat, and she has not written a novel. Dauntless, Gryffindor, Mockingjay. She tweets @janetmanley

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.