Skip over navigation

HEATIN' UP: Epic New Pix From Catching Fire!

By Chelsea Dagger Oct 9, 2013

1 of 19

Murray Close/Lionsgate

Credit:

ATTENTION, TRIBUTTS: there are still 43 days until we get to see Katniss and the gang back on the big screen, and I FOR ONE CANNOT WAIT THAT LONG. So while you guys check out 19 brand new pix from the greatest movie of our lives, I'm going to the Bat Cave to add some more glitter to our time machine (more glitter=MORE TIME TRAVEL). When you're done shrieking with glee about this spectacular slideshow, head over to the awesome Hunger Games Explorer site, where you can make your own district ID badge (I'm an irrigator from 11! ALL OF MY DREAMS HAVE COME TRUE!) and see up-to-the-minute Catching Fire updates, pix, and videos (like this epic new IMAX footage THAT IS SO GOOD I COULD DIE). When you've gotten your temporary Fire fix, grab a bucket of glitter and meet me in the Bat Cave —NOVEMBER 22ND IS CLOSER THAN YOU THINK.

Topics: Life, Celebs & Stuff
Tags: slideshows, the hunger games, catching fire, movies we love, catching fire movie

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.