Skip over navigation

Writer Wars: The Last Sparkler Standing

By Chelsea Dagger Oct 8, 2013

1 of 4

IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT, BUTTSKIS. But don't panic: with your brains and my Brawn (that's the name of my gold-plated, sweat-resistant helicopter), we should be just fine. I was greatly reassured of this fact by your latest submissions; you responded to last week's challenge with entries so epic that I had a hard time choosing a favorite! GreenEggsAndPurpleHam took home the Sparklers' Choice Award, and you can check out her full story, accompanied by Reid Faylor's illustrations, later today—but for right now, click Next right to find out which story was my top choice!

Topics: Books, Life
Tags: sparkler stories, writing, slideshows, writers, writer wars, creative writing prompts, writer wars winners, writer war prompts

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.