Skip over navigation

Writer Wars: Being Stranded in the Desert Sort of Sucks

By Chelsea Dagger Oct 2, 2013

1 of 4

SURPRISE: it's Writer Wars on a WEDNESDAY!! I tacked an extra day on because I was late in putting up last week's prompt—but as long as you butts don't mind, we'll return to our regularly scheduled Tuesday time slot next week! (And if you DO mind, please send a formal letter of complaint to Bugle, my house elf/intern/BFF.) CrepuscularSnidget took home the Sparklers' Choice Award for her wildly inventive response to my latest challenge; you can check out her entire story, along with illustrations by Reid Faylor, later today! Now then, let's see who earned MY top honors, shall we? (Rhetorical question. Obviously WE SHALL.)

Topics: Books, Life
Tags: sparkler stories, slideshows, sparkler fiction, creative writing, writer wars, creative writing prompts, writer wars winners

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.