Skip over navigation

Pix from the Star-Studded Romeo and Juliet Premiere-Plus More Amazing Photos from the Movie!

By Chelsea Dagger Oct 2, 2013

1 of 18

Relativity Media

Credit:

A PLAGUE ON BOTH YOUR HOUSES, GRYFFINDOR AND SLYTHERIN! ROMEO, ROMEO, EXPECTO PATRONUM ROMEO!

Oh, hello butts! I didn't even see you there. I was just rehearsing for my one-man stage production mash-up of Harry Potter and Romeo and Juliet, in which I play ever single character and also some of the shrubbery. IT'S GOING TO BE SPECTACULAR. But on the off chance that you're in the mood for a vastly BETTER version of Shakespeare's most famous play, skip my show and get tix for Relativity Media's brand new adaptation of the most dangerous love story every told. You've already made it clear that you're INSANELY EXCITED to see this movie (first on this post , then on this slideshow), so I knew you'd want to take a gander at these pix from the LA premiere and the film itself. Click through to get yo' bard on, and then hit the comments to tell me which scene you're most excited to see!

PS. The movie comes out on October 11. I will be waiting in line with my sword, fake beard, and some wildly unflattering jeggings. SEE YOU THERE?!

Topics: Life, Celebs & Stuff
Tags: slideshows, movie premieres, movies we love, celeb style, new movies, star style, romeo and juliet movie

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.

From Our Partners