Skip over navigation

Writer Wars: Now You See Me, Now You Don't!

By Chelsea Dagger Sep 25, 2013

1 of 4

MY SINCEREST APOLOGIES ON PUBLISHING THIS A DAY LATE, SPARKTHORS. (Yes, I decided to go with "Sparkthors" after no one raised any objections. IT'S THAT OR "BUTTSKIS." TAKE YOUR PICK.) I'll skip the formalities and get right down to biznass; The_Lucky_Cat pulled off a hat trick (erroneously applied sports reference!!!) and won Sparklers' Choice AGAIN (check out the slideshow right here)—basically, she's a wizard-genius. But which other wizard-geniuses took home top honors in last week's Wars? CLICK NEXT AND ALL THE ANSWERS SHALL BE REVEALED. (I was trying to sound wizardly there. Like, Gandalf with a touch of Professor Sprout, sort of? I'll keep working on it.)

PS. Credit for this week's title goes to Katniss-Everdeen and artsy_bookworm_108! THANK YOU FOR DONATING YOUR BRILLIANCE, BUTTS.

Topics: Books, Life
Tags: sparkler stories, writing, slideshows, sparkler fiction, writer wars, creative writing prompts

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.