Skip over navigation

Writer Wars: Rags to Riches

By Chelsea Dagger Sep 17, 2013

1 of 5

HULLO, BUTTSKIS. I hope your week is going splendidly so far (but if it isn't, watch this montage of all the times that Marty McFly, aka the adorable Michael J. Fox, screamed throughout the Back to the Future series. If it doesn't cheer you up, nothing will). Now, I've got some good news and some bad news for you: the bad news is that Reid Faylor is out of town this week, so the Sparklers' Choice winner won't receive an illustrated slideshow—but the good news is that they WILL get a slide handmade by ME, using naught but my WIT and my MAD PHOTOSHOP SKILLZ. (Quit rolling your eyes. I CAN HEAR YOU DOING IT.) Shall we find out who took home top honors last week? YES, I THINK WE SHALL. (Annnndddd by now you should have clicked "Next." Stop acting like an amateur.)

Topics: Books, Life
Tags: sparkler stories, writing, slideshows, short stories, creative writing, writer wars, writer wars winners

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.