Skip over navigation

An Australian Guy's Idea of Who Liam Hemsworth Should Date Next

An Australian Guy's Idea of Who Liam Hemsworth Should Date Next

By Kale Bogdanovs

Yesterday, reps for Liam Hemsworth and Miley Cyrus confirmed that the couple, who co-starred in The Last Song in 2010 and got engaged in May 2012, have split. I’m always sorry to see a fellow Aussie heartbroken. Almost as sorry as I am to see a fellow Aussie dating Miley Cyrus. Chin up though, Liam. Here’s a few ideas on where you might look next.

1. Taylor Swift

So that your next breakup can be celebrated in song!

2. Gwyneth Paltrow

If you still like white girls who want to be black girls. I know she's married but, dude, you were in The Hunger Games. What has Chris Martin done lately? You got this.

3. Selena Gomez

Number 2 on Maxim's Hot 100 for 2013, second only to, you guessed it, Miley Cyrus. For now, let's not talk about how weird and creepy it is that Maxim chose the two most famous schoolgirls in America as it's hottest women of the year. The point is: Selena's probably out for revenge. The enemy of my enemy is my girlfriend... right?

4. The girl from this photo

Just a thought.

5. Manti Te'o's Fake Girlfriend, Lennay Kekua

Even though she turned out not to be real, she inspired Manti to some of the best performances of his career. Maybe she could do the same for you. Plus, she's more famous than you.

6. Merritt Wever

Serious recommendation. Wever plays Zoey Barkow, easily the best thing about the show Nurse Jackie. She's cute and she's really funny. You can take her out to the premiere of Catching Fire, you can eat Chinese food in bed with her. What more could you ask for? I can't find out whether she is single or not. Act now before it's too late.

Who do you think Liam should date next?

Topics: Celebs & Stuff
Tags: breakups, dating, miley cyrus, celebrities, lists, engagements, celebs, liam hemsworth

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

From Our Partners