Those of you that spend time on the Open Threads often see me cracking awful jokes and puns. I thought that I shoulld put my favourites in a skarkler post so everyone can see them and use them.
- I was going to buy a book on phobias, but I was afraid it wouldn't help me.
- A hole has been found in the nudist camp wall. The police are looking into it.
- I wondered why the basketball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.
- I used to be addicted to soap, but I'm clean now
- Did you hear about the optometrist who fell into a lens grinder?He made a spectacle of himself.
- I have kleptomania. Its ok, I take something for it.
- No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.
- I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.
- I used to be schizophrenic, but now we're ok.
- I'm glad I know sign language, it's pretty handy. (This one is so relevent to me).
- I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I cannot put it down.
Thats all I will put on here: I have to have some material for when the OT is quiet!
What puns do you know?
Originally published on August 27, 2013.