Skip over navigation

Steal Her Style: How to Get Emma Watson's Look!

By Chelsea Dagger Aug 23, 2013

1 of 13

Shutterstock/SplashNews/Sephora.com/H&M.com/Modcloth.com

Credit:

HERE'S THE PLAN, BUTTS:

We rent a helicopter. We locate Emma Watson's house using the GPS coordinates I hacked from Rupert Grint's cell phone. We break in using laser beams and our cat-like reflexes. We find her closet. And WE STEAL ERRRRRRVRYTHING.

WHO'S WITH ME?!

No one? COME ONNNN, GUYS. I know I'm not the only one who desperately wants to own every single item in Emma's wardrobe—which is why I crafted this brilliant slideshow for you! Click through to check out some of Granger Danger's favorite looks, and then find out how to steal her fabulous style for yourself! (This is not the kind of theft that results in prison time, I PROMISE.)

Topics: Life, Celebs & Stuff
Tags: slideshows, trends, emma watson, celebs we love, cute outfits, fashion slideshows, steal her style

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.