18 Reasons School Uniforms Rock
- You don't have to think about what to wear in the morning, which gives you approximately 17 more minutes to sleep.
- Cute guys look even cuter in button-down shirts and ties. Thank you, school system.
- Knee socks are kinda sexy, right? Just ask Britney.
- Instead of being judged for your clothes, you can be judged for the things that really matter: your hair, your looks, and your personality.
- You can roll out of bed into your dirty, wrinkly clothes and still look just as frumpy as you would otherwise. (That's a good thing, right?)
- Instead of spending money on clothes, you can spend all your money on better things, like books and tickets to Comic Con.
- Plaid is fun! And very in right now (we think).
- Certain guys can really pull off that sweater-and-tie look.
- All the peasants attending inferior, uniform-less schools will know that you are not one of them.
- In the future, when you're looking through old yearbooks with your kids, you'll never have to think, "OH MY APPLESAUCE, what was I wearing?" Because hey, it wasn't your fault!
- Speaking of, with a uniform, you get more time to put off developing any kind of fashion sense. Hooray, procrastination.
- When you finally head off to college, you'll be amazed by your sudden boundless freedom! (Sweatpants in class? You deviant, you.)
- You're one step closer to attending Hogwarts. Sort of.
- Unlike those white jeans your non-uniformed peers are wearing, barf-colored wool skirts are incredibly good at masking spills and stains.
- You, like, never have to do your laundry. Ever.
- That scratchy, itchy fabric has the added advantage of keeping you awake in class.
- Seriously, did we mention the hot guys?
- You're basically already dressed for your future career as a stewardess.
Do you love school uniforms?