Skip over navigation

Disney Princesses Would Be the Best Instagrammers

Disney Princesses Would Be the Best Instagrammers

By Bailey_Swilley

Tired of regular people’s humblebrags, throwbacks, and food pics? Enter the world of Disney princesses, the most Instagrammable lives around.

From Snow White’s #nomakeup selfies to Cinderella’s Mean Girls references, we’d Like every post. We hope to see more princess social media, maybe including Mulan's rice porridge pics, Belle and the Beast's snow sculptures, and Rapunzel's gorgeous floating lantern photos.  And don't even get us started on the hashtag/caption possibilities! Actually, too late. Here are some we'd like to see:

Cinderella: "Just knockin' out my daily chores and daydreaming! #adreamisawishyourheartmakes"
Snow White: "Just pillow talking with my besties! #secrets #shh #somedaymyprincewillcome"
Pocahontas: "I usually don't post stuff like this, but I really need help picking out my headshots. #selfiesaturday #longhairdontcare"
Rapunzel: "This is the face of someone who's had too much fun. #canigobacktothetowernow?"

BforBel, you are a genius!

Now...how about those Disney sidekicks? Can’t ya just picture Throwback Thursdays with Sebastian the crab? “Found this gem with Chef Louis #tbt #frenemies”

Or how about Cri-Kee getting a little #yolo and R&R in?

...Or what about those mean, mean villains, like Maleficent? "It's Day One of my juice cleanse and I'm ready to prick someone! #FitnessFriday"

Oh, Disney Internet culture. Heart you.

[Via The Mary Sue]

Topics: Life
Tags: disney, disney princesses, social media, things we love, instagram, hashtags

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Bailey_Swilley

Bailey Swilley is a writer, web production editor, and musical improviser living in Brooklyn. She's passionate about puppies, pop culture, and pastries.

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.