Skip over navigation

SparkLife Compliments from the Open Thread on July 28th, 2013

Sparkler Post
SparkLife Compliments from the Open Thread on July 28th, 2013

On Sunday, July 28th, 2013, a SparkLife Compliment Fest ensued. I have compiled the compliments that occurred during this little extravaganza, and have sorted them according to the person to whom they pertained.

With no further ado, here they are! The names are in what should be alphabetical order.

Compliments that were addressed to all Sparklers are at the very end of the list under "To Everyone."

To AmandaTheAwsome:

From marscrystal42: Amanda- After that psychology class, how could I not love you?

From Just_Miss_Bookworm94: Amanda's conversations with Doctor are amusing, and I admire her strength in the face of difficulty (:

From Cumberbatch101: I second that.

From transmissions2themoon: FANTASTIC! that you are!

From Ze_Mathiea: Amanda is a very incredible and strong person. =)

From TheDoctor212: *Hugs Tightly* Your presence makes me smile (:

From Eponine-24601: Moon, Amanda and TheDoctor, and Naca - love you because DW references!! Also the random psychology tangents. (And doctor's rambling is always entertaining). Plus I know at least two of you are amazing writers.

From transmissions2themoon: @Amanda: you're such a strong person and you're very funny and kind

From TheDoctor212: Master, Professor Yana, my dearest Amanda...we've had some times, haven't we? I've liked you from the first conversation we had on the OT together, and when you roleplayed The Master for those 5 hours, I thought "Wow, this girl just plays that character so beautifully!" You're brilliant, stone cold brilliant, and everytime you come onto the OT I feel happy inside. I could go on for pages and pages describing your awesomeness, but I won't because that'd take too long. What can I say? You're very intelligent, talented, fair, beautiful, spectacular person that is a joy to talk to. I don't think there is anyone else that I'd rather end up sharing the "last of the Timelords" title with. You rock, Amanda. I < 3 you. *Tacklehugs*

From NinJas_are_Mi: Amanda is a strong, wonderful Sparkler who I have the utmost respect for. She's also an awesome INTJ twin!

To Briar_Rose_Unwritten:

From Cumberbatch101: You so pretty!

To Cumberbatch101:

From TheGlassCat: Cumberbatch is really cool Sherlockian and is funny.From NinJas_are_Mi: BATCH IS COOL NOT JUST BECAUSE OF HER USERNAME BUT BECAUSE SHE'S A GREAT SPARKLER WHO'S REALLY FUN ON THE OT.

From marscrystal42: Cumberbatch- You're an awesome, funny person who's a great friend.

From Just_Miss_Bookworm94: Batch is an awesome and wonderful Sparkler (and YouTuber fangirl??) that I really need to get to know better!

From TheDoctor212: Ok, I'll start with Batch. Batch, you are one of the coolest newbies ever. You're just so sweet and you even make apples look good.

From transmissions2themoon: I second this!

From PurpleNerdNumber7: @Cumberbatch, You're a sweetie and I wish you luck in your freshman year!

From mandiepants4: @Cumberbatch101 I LOVE YOUR USERNAME!! We can be best friends if you'd like. *bribes you with Benedict Cumberbatch poster*

To Dracosa:

From Equilibrium: Dragons are cool and you like them, so you are cool.

From Ze_Mathiea: Dracosa is the most handsome dragon I have ever seen.

From transmissions2themoon: I second that.

From happyperson15: oh indeed.

From NinJas_are_Mi: Awkwardly third-ing that.

From Hermeus: He is the most purple dragon I have ever seen.

From TheDoctor212: You being awesome (:

From screamingilyso: Dragons are the sexiest creatures on Earth.

From happyperson15: you're so beautiful.

From Ze_Mathiea: WE LOVE YOU TOO.

From Ze_Mathiea: Dracosa is so majestic that people fall to their knees and weep in awe when they see him fly.

From transmissions2themoon: Dragons are pretty awesome-looking creatures

From NinJas_are_Mi: Well, then. Ahem. Dracosa is awesome. The end.

From suethespider_sinkthewelsh: I’ll second that.

From happyperson15: He's the flyest dragon I've ever seen.

From levackkid: Also Dracosa is gr9 (that means better than gr8/great)

From screamingilyso: Dracosa is a beautiful dragon.

From Nacanaca12: People stare in awe of the majesty of Dracosa.

From happyperson15: Draco, I don't know if you've ever been told this before...but you have the most beautiful wings I've ever seen.

From screamingilyso: They’re magnificent.

From Ze_Mathiea: We are blessed to know YOU.

From Nerdy_Wordy_Birdy: Dracosa is a wonderful person-wise, intelligent, kind, helpful, awesome, and flawless. Since we're spreading the love....From Just_Miss_Bookworm94: Drac is an awesome person, and one handsome dragon with a great sense of humor

From marscrystal42: Dracosa- I can't really say anything about you that hasn't been said before. Um, dragons are awesome.

From Cumberbatch101: Hey you! *winks* I hope my earlier comment (which was a joke by the way) didn't scare you off. You make really funny, quirky comments that make Sparknotes the colorful fun mess that it is today! I'm looking forward to getting to know you better!

From NinJas_are_Mi: Dracosa is an awesomesauce dragon who has a great sense of humor that never fails to make me crack up laughing. Thanks for sharing your sandwich the other night!

From TheDoctor212: Dracosa, you and your dragony magic are awesome. You have a great sense of humor but when someone makes you mad by hurting the OT, we all know shit is going down. You sir, are made of epic dragon win XD

From Eponine-24601: Dracosa - all round insanely nice and awesome person, and ditto JMK, with the addition of an amazing supply of tea and caring.

From NerdyWordyBirdy: Okay this one's for Drac. I don't always realize when you're joking but you have a great sense of humor! You're really fun to have around on the OT!

To DramaNerd5:

From Just_Miss_Bookworm94: Drama is one of the first people I talked to on the OT, one of the first to listen to me vent, one of the first Sparklers I turned into an Alex Goot fangirl, and a generally all-around awesome person!

From marscrystal42: Drama- Another Hunter Hayes fan with a great taste in everything.

From soccer2rules33: < 333 drama you're an amazing friend and great human ^_^

From marscrystal42: YOU DA DOUBLE BOMB.

From PurpleNerdNumber7: @Drama I love talking to you on here and you're an amazing person!

To Eponine-24601:

From Ze_Mathiea: Eponine, you are very sweet, intelligent, and beautiful person. I like it when we're both on super late at night (though I suppose that's just late for me, isn't it? xD).

From marscrystal42: Eponine, I haven't talked to you in a long time but I can just tell you're awesome and a lot of fun to make a bonfire with.

From Just_Miss_Bookworm94: Epo is my other side of the world twin! What else needs to be said? (:

From transmissions2themoon: Epo is very nice, and seems quite fun

From whitewingedwolf: Epo was one of the first people to greet me on the OT and is awesome. *refrains from tacklehugging*

From TheDoctor212: Epo, oh my glob, Epo. With out you I don't think Ten would've existed! He just would've been labeled as "Self" or "Me"! Ten: *shudders* Guuuurl, you are beautiful, inside and out! You were there for the first Monologue, and have stuck with me all the way! You are awesome sauce XD

To fourtris:

From Eponine-24601: Glass, Tris, PeanutbutterJelly and all the other fellow splurkers - you're great and should come on more.

To guineaperu:

From screamingilyso: Peru is amazing, both as Batman and as herself.

From Ze_Mathiea: Guineaperu is just such a sweet Sparkler. She came up with Batman and cheered up the OT with hilarity and upvotes. She's awesome as herself AND as Batman, and makes a great caregiver for Batgoose. =)

From marscrystal42: Guineaperu- I'd never have guessed you were Batman, and I still can't come up with any explanation why. But you still seem like such a great sparkler and friend, I hope you stick around for a long time more.

From Eponine-24601: she doesn't talk often enough because a) everyone is excited when she appears and b) she's awesome.

From whitewingedwolf: Guineaperu is so sweet and makes a great Batman.

From TheDoctor212: Peru, since you're still here, I'm going to wrap up my complimenting fest by saying how much I adore you and am glad to be your friend. I want to hug you because you're so lovable and cute and adorable and sweet. Thanks for being there for me, Peru. You're such a cute lil bunny! XD

To happyperson15:

From iloveartemus: And your gif is. [awesome]

To Hermeus:

From marscrystal42: Hermeus, you might just be the most popular person here, and you can always make a funny remark one minute and then be completely serious the next.

From screamingilyso: Hermeus might be one of my favorite people to talk to on here (though I still love the rest of you, no controversy please)

From Ze_Mathiea: Hermeus is a wonderful combination of serious and hilarious, and is very intelligent and pragmatic.

From levackkid: Hermeus is interesting, even though I don't hear as much from him as everyone else (which needs to change because I think we could get along pretty well and like 90% of the things you say are pretty great). And I mean interesting as a compliment!

From transmissions2themoon: hermeus is absolutely hilarious. he always posts the right comments at the right time. He adds a certain spice to the OT that we wouldn't have without him

From Just_Miss_Bookworm94: Hermeus is a refreshing presence on the OT whose realism, conversations, straightforwardness, and (sometimes) sarcasm are awesome. Oh, and he also makes an excellent robot doctor (;

From NerdyWordyBirdy: Hermeus is such an intriguing, intelligent Mankler who puts up with all the fangirling without complaint. In a word: COOLIO.

From PurpleNerdNumber7: @Hermeus, You're so unique and I love that! Your matter of fact tone is definitely a change of pace from the usual, and I still think it would be hilarious for you to host a cooking show!

From Eponine-24601: Hermeus - your deadpan sarcasm and straightforwardness are much welcomed.

To iloveartemus:

From guineaperu: @Art: Imma be all complimenty and ewh now. YOURE SUPER PRETTY AND AWESOME AND MY BESTEST FRIEND AND IM ALL EXCITED TO SEE YOU AT THE FAIR THIS WEEK AND THANKS FOR BEING AWESOME AND DRAGGING ME INTO THINGS THAT IM TOO SCARED TO DO AND LISTENING TO MY CRAP AND BEING PATIENT AND YOURE AWESOMETASTIC AT WRITING STUFF AND YOU HAVE AN AWESOME SENSE OF HUMOR CAUSE I SWEAR. THERE ARE NO OTHER HUMAN BEINGS IN THE WORLD WHO OFFER TO LET THEIR FRIENDS LICK ONE OF THEIR HUSBANDS. AND POLYGAMY IS TOTALLY A GOOD IDEA WHEN YOU CANT CHOOSE ONLY ONE SUPERNATURAL PERSON.

From marscrystal42: Miki and Artemus, I don't really know you guys too well but I can tell that you guys are just awesome sparklers. I hope I can get to know you two better.

From PurpleNerdNumber7: @Art, You are beautiful and you have the best taste in music!

To JMKhungergamesfan:

From marscrystal42: JMK, your hugs and tea are the best thing whenever someone's down.

From whitewingedwolf: JMK, you are an awesome name twin and tea-giver.

From NinJas_are_Mi: JMK is absolutely amazing and always gives us buckets of tea and listens to us rants and always asks how our day is going....if that's not great, I don't know what is.

From Just_Miss_Bookworm94: JMK is an awesome person who is always there whenever anyone needs comfort, and who makes some of the best tea ever!

From transmissions2themoon: jmk always cheers me up whenever I'm feeling down. The OT wouldn't be the same without her tea and hugs

From screamingilyso: This OT would not be the same without JMK's hugs and tea.

From Hermeus: I second this.

From Ze_Mathiea: JMK always knows when to respond with tea and hugs -- she's very kind. =)

From DramaNerd5: JMK makes the best tea. And she's such a great listener.

From levackkid: Tea, and JMK with huuuuugs! That would bring us back to health! *end*

From TheGlassCat: I, like many others, enjoy JMK's tea.

From Dracosa: it is very soothing.

From Eponine-24601: Dracosa - all round insanely nice and awesome person, and ditto JMK, with the addition of an amazing supply of tea and caring.

To Just_Miss_Bookworm94:

In response to “Apparently I missed the start of a compliment fest, so: all of you Sparklers are amazing and wonderful people and don't let anyone tell you anything different! (:”:

From DramaNerd5: so are you!

From Ze_Mathiea: WE LOVE YOU.

From Eponine-24601: so are you, miss bookworm twin! (:

From marscrystal42: Bookworm/Lucy, you're so much like me and you've introduced me to some of the best singers ever.

From DramaNerd5: Bookworm is kind, a great listener, and has awesome taste in music.

From Cumberbatch101: Oooo.. My turn. I like Bookworm cause she is a cool cat and her profile pic is really awesome. Plus, she is wise, kind, and most certainly a great listener, when it comes to various peoples' problems and to music. *Raises glass* To Bookworm, and all those other amazing sparklers whose greatness I will summarize in a minute.From Ze_Mathiea: Bookworm is a very warm and caring person; it is very easy to confide in her. =)

From transmissions2themoon: and you are a wonderful caring person who I always love to talk to here on the OT

From TheDoctor212: Bookworm, even if I did make you Lucy Saxon and confuzzle you with my never ending references, you're so sweet and always put up with my nonsense XD

From Eponine-24601: Bookworm, mars, and levy - you're the best, and awesome to talk to, and so like me it's scary.

To Koalapear:

From whitewingedwolf: you were the awesome first person to greet me on the OT.

From PurpleNerdNumber7: @Koala, I don't think we've ever talked on here but since you're a Sparkler I know you're funny and sweet and awesome!

From TheDoctor212: Koala (and Pear *wink*), You are awesome. You joined in on my insanity and always make me laugh. You, my dear friend, deserve 1000 jellybabies for being so Coolio XD

To levackkid:

From transmissions2themoon: levvy is a ball of joy for the OT

From marscrystal42: Levvy is just an amazing long-lost sister who is like another mother to everyone.

From NinJas_are_Mi: Levvy is fantastic. I always love talking to her.

From screamingilyso: Levvy is awesome, and has good taste in music.

From Ze_Mathiea: Levvy is just such a sweetheart and very fun to talk to.

From Just_Miss_Bookworm94: Levvy is an awesome person, a great fellow YouTuber fangirl, and a perfect fit for our group of triplets! (:

From NerdyWordyBirdy: Levvy is amazing. She always makes me feel better. And everyone else here in this amazing OT is fabulous and perfect and flawless.

From Eponine-24601: Bookworm, mars, and levy - you're the best, and awesome to talk to, and so like me it's scary.

To marscrystal42:

From Ze_Mathiea: I LOVE YOU MARS. YOU ARE AN AMAZING PERSON AND I FIND YOU TO BE AN INSPIRATION.

From transmissions2themoon: I love how mars and doctor fight all the time in a friendly way. it's such a hilarious and cute thing to watch

From levackkid: I agree.

From Just_Miss_Bookworm94: Mars is the awesome little sister of our OT sisterhood, a great potential Disney buddy, and a budding Chad Sugg fangirl!

From Eponine-24601: *seconds this*

From whitewingedwolf: Mars is so sweet and always willing to answer my dumb questions about Ramadan.

From Ze_Mathiea: I sense a kindred spirit in Mars. She makes everyone feel very welcome. =)

From levackkid: @Mars well of course you're adorable too! I'm just trying to use different adjectives so I don't sound repetitive. That or I just send out a compliment via @everyone because I will eventually run out of adjectives.

From NinJas_are_Mi: Mars is super sweet and her conversations with Doctor are awesome. INTROVERTS UNITE!

From DramaNerd5: Mars you're sweet and really nice and I love your flynn pictures

From TheDoctor212: Mars , Mars, Mars. Even though sometimes you annoy the hell out of me, it's always entertaining to here your cheekiness. You were there for the first psychology class, and are one of my best friends from the internets. You're my long lost sister or something. It's always a joy to have you on the OT, Ms.Grammar Nazi! *Salutes*

From PurpleNerdNumber7: @Mars, You're simply awesome, as many can tell from the blazing pace you're getting new crowns (:

To Miki-ayla:

From marscrystal42: Miki and Artemus, I don't really know you guys too well but I can tell that you guys are just awesome sparklers. I hope I can get to know you two better.

To Nacanaca12:

From marscrystal42: Naca, your motivation is always inspiring and you're such a great friend to everyone.From transmissions2themoon: I love Naca's stories and knowledge of the whoniverse, and here ability to corrupt wishes

From TheGlassCat: Naca is a great writer and I hope that she gets to write a science fiction TV show in the future (she said that she doesn't want to mess up Doctor Who, but I doubt she would). She is really cool and nerdy and nice.

From transmissions2themoon: she would be a wonderful doctor who writer for the show

From TheGlassCat: Yes

From Eponine-24601: Moon, Amanda and TheDoctor, and Naca - love you because DW references!! Also the random psychology tangents. (And doctor's rambling is always entertaining). Plus I know at least two of you are amazing writers.

To NerdyWordyBirdy:

From Just_Miss_Bookworm94: Birdy is a great new Sparkler who fits in really well with the OT family, and an awesome friend!

From marscrystal42: Birdy- You are so kind and understanding. You're just an awesome person to be around.

From NinJas_are_Mi: Birdy is an eloquent Sparkler who fits right into the OT.

From TheDoctor212: Birdy, my homie, you're just full of awesome, from you're usernames to your general positivity in your comments. You just fly the OT into the clouds XD

From PurpleNerdNumber7: @Birdy, You are seriously one of the nicest people I have ever met, and you make me feel like whatever I have to say is important!! That means a lot!

To NinJas_are_Mi:

From whitewingedwolf: *tacklehugs Ninjas* Ninjas is great at convincing me to participate. (I'm bad at compliments.)

From Ze_Mathiea: Ninjas is a sweet person who shows promise in writing.

From transmissions2themoon: I second this!

From marscrystal42: Ninjas- You're a strong, amazing fellow extreme introvert and I hope your job gets better.

From Cumberbatch101: Ninja is amazing and super cool (she gets a cool cat pin as well). It's gets me excited to read what you post on Sparknotes since you are really funny and witty. It has been a real pleasure getting to know you. *Throws candy out since she has run out of glasses.*

From TheDoctor212: Ninjas, you're so cute and awesome and I really hope that you're job gets better. You are the reason sandwiches are full of epic win. Also, your gif is awesome.

From PurpleNerdNumber7: @Ninjas, You're awesome!! You're also super fun to talk to!!

To peanutbutterjellytime:

From Eponine-24601: Glass, Tris, PeanutbutterJelly and all the other fellow splurkers - you're great and should come on more.

To PurpleNerdNumber7:

From marscrystal42: Purple, you are gorgeous and your pickup lines are just amazing.

From transmissions2themoon: purple is so sweet and pretty!

From DramaNerd5: purple is gorgeous and awesome.

From Just_Miss_Bookworm94: Purple is an awesome person with an even more awesome taste in music!

From iloveartemus: PURPLE YOU ARE SUPER SWEET AND COOL AND JUST GAAAH

From NinJas_are_Mi: Soccer and Purple (I always think of you two together) are both so funny and energetic and awesomesauce!

From TheDoctor212: Purple, you are beautiful and your pickup lines are awesome XD You're funny, and I can't come up with a nickname to describe your awesome sauce XD

From Cumberbatch101: Purple: THAT HAIR IS SO UGH GETS ME IN A JEALOUS RAGE AHAKJHLFAJHFSL *controls self* Anyways, you are really cool (and can also join the cool cats club) and fun and nice to have on sparknotes and that hair is so pretty ! PS: The Cool Cats Club (also know as the CCC) is open to any member who is cool enough (which is all of you so have fun) *flings CCCs door open*

From NerdyWordyBirdy: @Purple: You're so full of happiness and fun stories!!! Plus you play volleyball like I used to! You always make me smile and you bring such joy into my day. Stay radiant.

To rlsutton:

From transmissions2themoon: Sutton is such an awesome and incredibly strong person. She was the first person I talked to on the OT

From TheDoctor212: Sutton, you are so strong and kind and mature I have a deep respect for you. Stay strong, sutton, you have a lot to live for XD

From screamingilyso: I second Doctor.

From PurpleNerdNumber7: @Sutton, You are a really strong person and you're so beautiful and amazing! I hope the twins are doing great and I want to see a pic come September (:

From Eponine-24601: Soccer - I think you were probably one of the first sparklers I met, and definitely one of the awesomest. And same goes for Ilyso and sutton who were also lovely and welcoming.

To screamingilyso:

From NinJas_are_Mi: ilyso is very smart and the multiple philosophy/psychology/other stuff she references always makes me smile.

From marscrystal42: Ily, you have great taste in art and you never fail to start up an intelligent conversation.

From Ze_Mathiea: Lily is an incredibly interesting and caring person.

From Just_Miss_Bookworm94: Ilyso is an awesome person who always gives though provoking comments that I'm looking forward to being able to contribute to more once I start studying Psych in the fall!

From Hermeus: @ScreamingIlyso. You post morbid things on the OT. Which a welcome change of pace in this overly cheery atmosphere.

From Hermeus: You post interesting topics whichh lead to good discussions. Keep up the good work.

From transmissions2themoon: ilyso has an awesome taste in music and always posts really neat things with philosophy and such.

From Dracosa: Ilyso is incredibly talented and intelligent, in addition to being a truly steadfast friend.

From DramaNerd5: IIyso I always like reading her posts because they're intriguing and thought provoking

From whitewingedwolf: Ilyso has excellent taste in music.

From marscrystal42: Ily- You're a great artist too.

From TheDoctor212: Screamingilyso, even if your scary links scar me for life, you have the most interesting things to say and I really love talking to you. I wouldn't mind turning out to be you in the next few years (;

From Eponine-24601: Soccer - I think you were probably one of the first sparklers I met, and definitely one of the awesomest. And same goes for Ilyso and sutton who were also lovely and welcoming.

From NerdyWordyBirdy: @ilyso: You always have something so intelligent to say. I love that we can have deep philosophical conversations. You're so wise. Stay brilliant.

To SecretSpyReadingGirl:

From Eponine-24601: Sohostarlight, sloth, secretspy, sloth and and cindy - doubt you're on now, but you are my favourite late night/international hours OT friends and my favorite co-conspiritators for crazy ot fun and awesome talks.

To soccer2rules33:

From marscrystal42: Soccer, you're the queen of the OT and everyone looks up to you.

From Ze_Mathiea: Soccer is a beautiful, intelligent, and caring person. AND she's a SparkVeteran like me. =)

From DramaNerd5: Soccer I like her personality. She always seems so real and honest.

From DramaNerd5: you’re a great friend too!

From NinJas_are_Mi: Soccer and Purple (I always think of you two together) are both so funny and energetic and awesomesauce!

To sohostarlight:

From Eponine-24601: Sohostarlight, sloth, secretspy, sloth and and cindy - doubt you're on now, but you are my favourite late night/international hours OT friends and my favorite co-conspiritators for crazy ot fun and awesome talks.

To TheDoctor212:

From transmissions2themoon: I love how mars and doctor fight all the time in a friendly way. it's such a hilarious and cute thing to watch

From levackkid: I agree. Doctor is so adorable!

From marscrystal42: Doctor, who can't tell that I love you?

From Ze_Mathiea: Doctor is just so sweet and her excitement is contagious.

From Just_Miss_Bookworm94: Doctor is an awesome person, and her two doctor monologues are entertaining - even if I understand maybe 1 in 100 references

From Cumberbatch101: Horray for friendship! Doctor, it's been a pleasure to get to know you and everyone else on sparknotes. You add your own personality to Sparknotes which just makes logging on even more worthwhile. You are a great gal (even if you do *gulps* dislike apples) and it's fun interacting on the interwebs

From guineaperu: @doctor: It's been so great to start talking to you. You're so nice, and so enthusiasic, and it's soooo easy to talk to you.

From marscrystal42: You're an awesome person, Doctor.

From NinJas_are_Mi: Doctor is sweet and caring! I love how she gives out hugs and good advice to anyone who's feeling blue on the OT. And her 10/11 dialogues are great.

From PurpleNerdNumber7: @Doctor, You're always a big ball of energy and you bring fire to the OT! Your monologues (dialogues?) are super entertaining, although I get none of the references (:

From NerdyWordyBirdy: @Doctor: You always have the most unique things to say. Never let the Dream Lord win. You always make me smile and you are a little drop,of joy in the OT. (: Stay fantastic.

From rlsutton: doctor you're so sweet and nice and funny and you always make me smile

To TheGlassCat:

From NinJas_are_Mi: Glass Cat is awesome to the tenth power and we all thank her for the many upvotes she's given us while she splurks. (:

From marscrystal42: Glass, if it weren't for you I'd still be stuck with that ugly crown. You're funny, helpful, and interesting.

From Cumberbatch101: I like Glass Cat she is freakin amazing and sweet. She played a great role in putting together the BTOTD (which was one of my favorite days on Sparknotes), is also awesome for all the upvotes that she randomly sprinkles on us all. *Pulls out second glass that just so happens to be in her pocket* To Glass!

From DramaNerd5: Glasscat the OTs favorite splurking upvoter.

From transmissions2themoon: @glass: you are kind as well, and always have great things to say

To TheRarePotterheadedSloth:

To transmissions2themoon:

From marscrystal42: Moon, your stories are amazing and your comments never fail to get a smile out of me.

From PurpleNerdNumber7: thank you Moony!! You are also a a sweetie pie!                                From Just_Miss_Bookworm94: Moon is an awesome, funny person whose gif makes me smile even though I've never seen Doctor Who (:

From PurpleNerdNumber7: @Moony, Your gif makes me happy and you're really awesome!

From NinJas_are_Mi: Moon is such an amazing person and her stories are fantastic. (Her gif is also fantastic!)

From NerdyWordyBirdy: @Moon: Your stories Incite insane jealousy cause I wish I could write like that. Your icon is hilarious. You always make me grin. You're going to be a great writer someday. Stay excellent.

From TheDoctor212: Moony, you are an epic story writer XD I wish I could write as well as you. Also, your gif makes me smile and you're ninth doctor sassiness is full of win XD

To whitewingedwolf:

From marscrystal42: Wolf, your stories are also so well-written and we're sure you'll be a great author some day.

From NinJas_are_Mi: *seconds this wholeheartedly*

From transmissions2themoon: second!

From Hermeus: I agree.

From Eponine-24601: third

To YourBareFootCinderella:

To Ze_Mathiea:

From marscrystal42: You don't need to flash everyone to get people to love you. Stay awesome.

From transmissions2themoon: Ze is really awesome. I love how she is so caring and is kind of an OT mom.

From Hermeus: Indeed.

From happyperson15: Ze is amazing. I mean look at her...she shines with radiance!

From levackkid: Ze is SUPER

From Dracosa: I second the notion.

From Eponine-24601: Third!

From Hermeus: Fourth....

From screamingilyso: Fifth.

From NinJas_are_Mi: Ze is absolutely amazing and has taught me that there is more to SuperBat then meets the eye. She also has some awesome headscarfs.

From screamingilyso: Edyth is an inspiration.

From marscrystal42: Ze takes care of everyone and makes sure we do our best. She's just amazing to turn to.

From Nacanaca12: Ze is a kind, loving, and caring Sparkler. I ♥♥ her.

From Dracosa: Ze is an inspiration.

From guineaperu: Ze is really really really super nice and goodness she's just over here being all caring. And she's lots of fun too ^_^ I didn't ship SuperBat whatsoever at the start of this week. Ze is influential.

From DramaNerd5: Ze is so kind and caring.

From TheGlassCat: Ze is very nice and fun to talk to. She is funny and writes interesting comments.

From whitewingedwolf: Edyth is the warmest, huggiest person ever to wear a scarf.

From soccer2rules33: you so sweet and awesome

From Just_Miss_Bookworm94: Mathiea is an awesome, friendly Sparkler who's always willing to offer comfort, and who takes wonderful care of the OT geese (:

From NerdyWordyBirdy: @Ze: What would we do without you? You're our wonderful mama hen. You make sure we all stay happy and confident. You worry about us. We all love you. Stay wonderfulc

From PurpleNerdNumber7: @Ze: What would we do without you? You're our wonderful mama hen. You make sure we all stay happy and confident. You worry about us. We all love you. Stay wonderfulc

From TheDoctor212: Ze, I freaking love you. You are like, the most loveliest person in the world and you are so kind and wonderful and loving and just so GOOD. You remind me of chocolate chip cookies and warm milk and teddy bears. And you even convinced me to ship SuperBat (;

From Eponine-24601: And lastly Mathiea who started all this - perfect example of how sweet and caring she is. (Also, epic headscarves).

To Everyone:

From levackkid: Fact: Everyone on this OT is awesome and beautiful and cool (at least in my books).

From NerdyWordyBirdy: Everyone on the OT is awesome. *giant group hug*

From happyperson15: and you know who else is really fantastic? ...you are.

From Dracosa: You guys are the most beautiful people I have ever met. I am blessed to know you.

From Just_Miss_Bookworm94: Apparently I missed the start of a compliment fest, so: all of you Sparklers are amazing and wonderful people and don't let anyone tell you anything different! (:

From NerdyWordyBirdy: @everybody: you are all flawless examples of humans. You are all brilliant stunning perfection. You never fail to make my day better. You all shine with an unmistakably pure and happy light. I love you all so much. Stay wonderful.

From AmandaTheAwsome: You are all fantastic!

From NerdyWordyBirdy: I can't even think of adequate compliments for y'all. (:

From levackkid: Okay all these compliments make perfect bedtime thoughts. Before I go, I just want you guys to know that I appreciate each and every one of you. No matter who you are, where you're from, or what you do, you're all fan-freakin'-tastic. Goodnight lovelies!

From transmissions2themoon: guys, I love all of you! You are just so amazing and have taught me so much

From DramaNerd5: YOU GUYS ARE DA BOMB.

From AmandaTheAwsome: All of you are absolutely amazing wonderful fantastic people. The OT has really become like a family to me and my life just wouldn't be the same without you guys. I never knew I could care so much about people in my computer but I really do.

From rlsutton: Every single one of you is beautiful and amazing and awesome!

From Dracosa: You Sparklers are the most amazing people I have ever met. Because of you, I am proud to call myself a Mankler. I am so thankful for yall always being there for me to rant and talk to, I don't know what I would do with out you guys. The world is a brighter place you guys in it. I wish each and everyone of you the best. Au revoir my darlings. Stay beautiful!

From Eponine-24601: @everyone - (especially anyone I missed before) just wanted to say you are all amazing and awesome and a thousand other great adjectives (which may or may not start with a), and I'm very glad I came here. Thanks for being so friendly and fantastic (aka just your general selves). (:

From NinJas_are_Mi: I love all you guys. My summer was made infinitely more awesome by coming on the OT.

From Miki-ayla: Well, I must go to bed now. But I would like to say that you guys are the greatest friends a girl could ask for and I don't know what I'd do without you. I suck at love-y stuff, so, well, just stay awesome, my friends! I shall see you on the morrow.

From rlsutton: If we're having a compliment fest I want to say thanks to everyone here. You guys have helped me so much through everything. I wouldn't be here without the people of the OT. Every single one of you is a beautiful amazing person who should never change!

From Just_Miss_Bookworm94: I can't believe that I've known all of you for /at most/ four months. I feel like I've been best friends with everyone here forever. I love each and every one of you for who you are and what you bring to this amazing group of people. I can't imagine life without the OT you guys have become a second family.

Topics: Life
Tags: sparklife, open thread, compliments

Write your own comment!