22 Barbecue Pickup Lines That Don't Involve Sausages
Barbecues are sexiest of the summertime hangouts, right behind wicker boat-shoe conventions and lawn-mowing festivals. You could find yourself at one at any point! Without warning! Left to your guiles and a mountain of sliced onions, how do you pull a move on that summer lover you've been eyeing? Easy! Try our non-perverse barbecue pickup lines, guaranteed for vegetarians and omnivores alike.
1. “I know you’ve got a lot on your paper plate right now, but could we ketchup alone sometime?”
2. “More like salad undressing.”
3. “You seem like someone worth losing my eyebrows over.”
4. "Love cheeseburgers? Cuz I'm a Kraft Single."
5. “Well lay me on a plank and infuse me with the lusty smell of cedar.”
6. “First one to get hit in the head with a whiffle ball gets to be my boyfriend.”
7. “I don’t know how to French kiss, but I do have dijon.” (point to barbecue apron)
8. (whispered) “Stand too close to the fire, and you’ll smell like pork chops tomorrow."
9. “Heaven must be missing an ambrosia salad.”
10. “I think I have a pickle slicer in my bedroom.”
11. “I’m wearing SPF50+, which means you’re the only light in my life.”
12. “You know what they say: When tongs rub up against eggplant slices, sparks will fly.”
13. “My heart is like a lump of charcoal for you ;)”
14. (ask them to play a game of Marco Polo) Them: “Marco.” You: “I’m yourssss!”
15. (playing with a salad server) “I heard potatoes mate for life.”
16. “You put a steak right. through. my. heart.”
17. “I can bench-press an entire picnic.”
18. “I’d like to see you s’more.”
19. “Deep inside of me, there’s a fire that burns for you, in a small National Parks barbecue pit.”
20. “You make me feel like sauteed onions. In a good way.”
21. "You say 'tomato,' I say 'let's get married.'"
22. “Have you got a permit for my HEARRRRT? Yes, yes you do.”
Please try out all of these pickup lines in the name of science, Sparklers, and report back to us on how you go!