Skip over navigation

Writer Wars: Who Knew Plagues Could Be So Much FUN?!

By Chelsea Dagger Jul 9, 2013

1 of 4

You guys sure know how make an incurable, inescapable epidemic seem like a PARTY.

Your submissions last week ranged from lighthearted and funny to chillingly captivating, and it was an absolute PLEASURE to read them. 178 Dagger Points to everyone for being so fantastically creative (if you get one million Dagger Points, you can redeem them for a half-full can of Diet Coke and a helicopter made of gold).

You can check out Reid's awesome illustrated version of last week's Sparklers' Choice story right here, but before we move onto the other winners, I just wanted to say that I am TURRIBLY SORRY that I missed the fabulous birthday party you darling butts threw for me on the OT! I didn't see your wonderful notes/post until after the 25th, but I read every single one and shall cherish them forever! YOU GUYS MAKE MY DREAMS COME TRUE.

And now, let's reveal which submissions took top honors last week!

Topics: Books, Life
Tags: short stories, sparkler fiction, creative writing, writer wars, writing prompts

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.