Is it really so bad? We don't think so! Here are 8 reasons why:
1. DUDE. Ducks are a NATIONAL TREASURE. It's not called Cicada Face, it's called DUCK FACE and ducks are the sheezy. The real question is, why wouldn't you want to emulate these glorious birds?!
2. It's a great way to make sure you didn't miss a spot with your lip makeup. Admittedly not hilarious, but very, very true.
3. One of the most classic, iconic movie images in the world is a woman duck facing. We're talking about Audrey Hepburn in the Breakfast at Tiffany's poster. Beautiful. Amazing. Duckish.
4. YOU CAN ADD SPAGHETTI. Are you kidding me?! This is the greatest invention of all time.
5. Some really awesome celebs duck face. People like Beyonce when she fills out a presidential ballot, Derek Zoolander when he does the Blue Steel look, and Jimmy Fallon when he poses for Vogue. (Fallon also loves to imitate duck face selfies.)
8. It's a free country and we can pose how we want, Buster. Or, as Miley would say, "It's our party, we can do what we want!" She's probably talking about duck facing (or this facing). So stay strong, fellow duckies, and quack on.
What do you think is the best way to selfie?