Skip over navigation

13 Ways to Shoot Down a Belieber

13 Ways to Shoot Down a Belieber

By Anthony DeVito

We're kinda sick of Justin Bieber and his giant ego. So the next time someone tries to defend him, we're going to use one of the following lines:

1. Justin refers to his fans as “Beliebers.” We refer to his critics as “the majority of the population.”

2. Justin is routinely and unapologetically shown up late to his own concerts. Recently, he showed up two hours late to a show in Dubai. It makes sense, as Bieber needs ample time to figure out a reason why he belongs on stage.

3. At this year’s Billboard Music Awards, he was ferociously booed when he called himself an artist and a musician who should be taken seriously. At the time, he was wearing a leather t-shirt.

4. Many people have complained he’s not a good role model for young adults. It’s true, young adults shouldn’t want to grow up and become Canadian.

5. After visiting the Anne Frank house in Amsterdam, Bieber wrote in the guestbook, “Anne was a great girl. Hopefully she would have been a Belieber.” Wrong, JB. Hopefully, she would have been alive.

6. His old haircut made him look like a Lego man. And, his new haircut makes him look like Pink.

7. He’s had numerous altercations with the paparazzi. Once, in London, Bieber was filmed getting out of his car and threatening physical violence to a member of the British paparazzi. I don’t know why he didn’t threaten to just sing one of his songs—that would have been much more painful.

8. He has more twitter followers than United States President, Barack Obama, but a lower approval rating.

9. He has been very outspoken about the United States healthcare system and has been quoted as saying “Canada is the best country in the world.” He also owns a million dollar home in Los Angeles and is regularly seen sitting court-side at NBA basketball games. Most people show their true disdain for a country by actively buying homes in said country and being fans to said country’s sporting events. If I had a nickel for every time I saw that Kim Jong Un purchased another house in California or was seen sitting front row at a MLB baseball game, I’d literally have no nickels.

10. One if his best friends is Will Smith’s son, Jaden Smith. And one of his worst enemies is all the other people with whom he’s even been in contact.

11. Girls love him. Because he looks like most of them when they were in eighth grade.

12. His 2011 3D concert film Never Say Never grossed close to 100 million dollars worldwide, which is gross.

13. In July 2012, Bieber was pulled over in California where he was driving over 100 miles per hour in a 65 mph zone. At the time, those with Bieber claimed he was only going 85 miles per hour. But, according to the police report, that claim is “un-belieb-able.”

Are you sick of JB?

Topics: Celebs & Stuff
Tags: lists, justin bieber, annoying people, beliebers

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

From Our Partners