Skip over navigation

The First Official Catching Fire Poster Is Just As Epic as We Imagined

The First Official Catching Fire Poster Is Just As Epic as We Imagined

By Chelsea Dagger

Lionsgate

Let's break this bad boy down, tributes:

-Profound Suzanne Collins' quote that would look really good tattooed on my enormous forehead? YUP.

-Majestic clouds shaped like mockingjay wings? CHECK.

-OUR HERO Katniss Everdeen, dressed to the nines (those boots! That scarf! The fabulous bow-and-arrow set!) atop a seemingly unscalable rock-mountain? NAILED IT.

In short, I'll be using the fancy color printer today to make 387 copies of this and will then be pasting them all over my cubicle (as well as Emily and Emma's desks, because I wouldn't want them to feel left out). COME ON, NOVEMBER 22. QUIT LOLLYGAGGING AND GET HERE.

What do you think of the poster? Why are there so many days between now and the Catching Fire premiere? WHYYYYYYY???

via EW.com

Topics: Life, Celebs & Stuff
Tags: movie posters, catching fire, movies we love, katniss everdeen, jennifer lawrence, the hunger games trilogy

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.

From Our Partners