Skip over navigation

Tophfan Goes Bye-Bye

Sparkler Post
Tophfan Goes Bye-Bye

Before you think I all died or something, let me explain. This may or may not be spam, and in direct contradiction of my earlier post, "How to Write a Good Sparkler Post". I feel ashamed and submit myself to the slapping of the punishment salmon.

But I had to say farewell.

Hold it! Not forever! Just... three months? Four months? I'm not really sure exactly. Basically, in a nutshell, I have to turn in my school laptop on Monday and won't able to access Sparknotes on my home computer. (I'm attempting to fix this problem, but I don't have high hopes.) So until I go back to school and they return my laptop, I won't be able to visit.

*sniffles* I'd promised myself I wouldn't cry! Does anyone have a tissue? Thanks. *blows nose* Let's continue.

Sparknotes is amazing. I haven't found a better place anywhere on the internet. And while the posts are amazing, the jokes are funny, and the stories are great, what makes this place so awesomesauce is YOU. The Sparklers and Sparkitors that populate the wonderful world of Sparkland are what make my day time and time again.

I need another tissue.

I'm grateful for all the laughs that we've shared together. I'm grateful for the amazing OT chats we had (Even though my laptop didn't load the OT most of the time. It's just evidence of all the awesome comments on there.) I don't know what I would have done without my daily dose of Sparknotes.

Thank you for the friendship, the happiness, and the smiles. Thank you for being so amazing. I feel like I've gotten to know you all, even if you don't know me. Because of finals and AP tests I haven't gotten on much recently, but every time I did it was a brilliant ray of sunshine in my life.

From Peter Pan, "Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away, and going away means forgetting.”

So Sparklers, I'm not going to say goodbye. Many of you know by now that I never say goodbye. Instead, I say hello for next time. So when I come back, I can't wait to once more share in the fun. To all the Sparklers everywhere, hello for next time. I'll be back before you know. And then you guys can put up with my crazy comments all over again.

(Sorry if the picture doesn't load. I did one and changed it, and now neither seem to be working. I'll keep my fingers crossed!)

Topics: Life

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!