Skip over navigation

The Sexy Dudes (and Lovely Ladies!) of Star Trek: Into Darkness

By Chelsea Dagger May 15, 2013

1 of 25

2013 Getty Images/Stuart C. Wilson/Image.net/Paramount Pictures

Credit:

By now, you surely know that Star Trek: Into Darkness (alternatively titled "I WANT TO FACE-KISS ALL THESE SPACE MEN") hits theaters tomorrow at midnight. If you weren't aware of that fact, you're no friend of Benedict Cumberbatch, and therefore, no friend of mine. Go watch Seasons 1 and 2 of BBC Sherlock and get back to me when you've developed a suitably crippling crush on Mr. Cumberbaby's cheekbones. 

BACK? GOOD. Then let's get down to business. This movie not only looks EXCELLENT and AWESOMELY GEEKY and FULL OF EXPLOSIONS, it also happens to feature three of the hottest guys ever to don Trekkie costumes—Chris Pine (the rakish, wise-cracking Captain James Tiberius Kirk), Zachary Quinto (the Vulcan genius/heartbreaker Spock) and the aforementioned Benedict (aka bad guy extraordinaire Khan). Let's celebrate their absurd good looks and the imminient release of this epic film with a little slideshow of drool-worthy premiere pics. LIVE LONG AND PROSPER, SPARKLERS. 

Unless otherwise noted, all images are from Image.net/Getty 2013

Topics: Life, Celebs & Stuff
Tags: crushes, star trek, hot guys, movie premieres, movies we love, zoe saldana, guy style, benedict cumberbatch, red carpet style, chris pine, celebs we love, zachary quinto, star trek into darkness, alice eve

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.