Skip over navigation

Hot Boys and Cool Cars: On-Set Pics From Fast and Furious 6!

By Chelsea Dagger May 13, 2013

1 of 17

Universal Studios

Credit:

LET'S BE HONEST:

None of us are here for the cars. It's all about the FINE-LOOKIN' FELLOWS in Fast and Furious 6 (one million points to me for alliteration), and you're about to get an eyeful of 'em, Sparklebutts. Click through to check out awesome on-set pics from one of this summer's hottest films, and then hit the comments to dibs your car-stealin', speed-demon boyfriend. (I ALREADY DIBS'ED PAUL WALKER. I DIBS'ED HIM THE VERY FIRST MOVIE, DESPITE HIS TERRIBLE HAIR. STEP OFF, LADIES.)

Topics: Life, Celebs & Stuff
Tags: hot guys, movies we love, movie stars, cute guys, celebs we love, summer blockbusters, universal studios, vin diesel, paul walker, fast and furious 6

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.

From Our Partners