Skip over navigation

Hot Boys and Cool Cars: On-Set Pics From Fast and Furious 6!

By Chelsea Dagger May 13, 2013

1 of 17

Universal Studios

Credit:

LET'S BE HONEST:

None of us are here for the cars. It's all about the FINE-LOOKIN' FELLOWS in Fast and Furious 6 (one million points to me for alliteration), and you're about to get an eyeful of 'em, Sparklebutts. Click through to check out awesome on-set pics from one of this summer's hottest films, and then hit the comments to dibs your car-stealin', speed-demon boyfriend. (I ALREADY DIBS'ED PAUL WALKER. I DIBS'ED HIM THE VERY FIRST MOVIE, DESPITE HIS TERRIBLE HAIR. STEP OFF, LADIES.)

Topics: Life, Celebs & Stuff
Tags: hot guys, movies we love, movie stars, cute guys, celebs we love, summer blockbusters, universal studios, vin diesel, paul walker, fast and furious 6

Write your own comment!

OR

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.