Skip over navigation

20 Summer Outfits We LOVE

By Chelsea Dagger May 2, 2013

1 of 21

IT'S HOT OUTSIDE

Or at least it will be very soon, and I await the day that the temperature hits 90 degrees with ever-deepening dread. I LOATHE being sweaty and sticky during the summer months, but alas, I was cursed by genetics (THANKS DAD, I LOVE YOU!) to become a walking, talking swamp monster from May through August. But Sparklers, if I'm gonna sweat, I'm gonna do it in STYLE—so I put together 20 cute, chic, BREATHABLE outfits for all of us to enjoy.

Now all I have to do is rob a bank so that I can afford to buy them (and to purchase several thousand sticks of extreme-strength men's deodorant, which is pricier than you might think). WHO'S WITH ME?? ANYONE? NO ONE? OKAY. JUST ENJOY THE CLOTHES WHILST I RISK MY LIFE FOR FASHION. NO BIGGIE. 

Dagger Note: This post is in no way sponsored by H&M.com, Sephora.com, or Modcloth.com. These sites very generously allow us to use their product images (most sites do not), which is why they appear so frequently on SparkLife! 

Topics: Life, Fashion
Tags: summer, dresses, personal style, summer dresses, sephora.com, cute outfits, summer fashion, fashion slideshows, outfit inspiration, modcloth.com, h&m.com, summer outfits

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.