Skip over navigation

Ready for the Best News Ever? Darren Criss is Going on a SUMMER CONCERT TOUR!

Ready for the Best News Ever? Darren Criss is Going on a SUMMER CONCERT TOUR!

It's official, Sparklers. Darren Criss, my boyfriend-who's-totally-going-out-with-me-even-though-he-won't-return-my-texts-or-acknowledge-my-existence, is going on a summer tour! He's always so busy with Glee and Starkid and being sexy that he's never really had time to do a solo thing. The closest my Dare-Bear has ever got was a Six Flags concert which "yes, I saw" and "yes, I did trip a bunch of 12 year olds in order to get in front of the ticket line but I'm not a monster because they were asking for it."

Even though I kind of just told you the news and you don't really need to hear it again, Darren took the time to shave his face and make a video of him talking about the concert. So if you want to hear his angelic voice describe the event, then watch the video below. But remember, HANDS OFF! He's MINE!! ...Just kidding, you can lovingly stroke the computer screen if you want.

Now that you've seen that he's performing at a location near you...

OR

Now that you've booked your flight to a location where Darren Criss is performing, you can start preparing  for the concert! This will be the most important concert of your life, Sparkittens. Darren Criss is counting on you to be there. I told him you would go! ...You know...'cause we're totally going out.

For those of you who haven't had the pleasure of seeing Darren Criss in concert before, let me share with you a few things to expect.

1. DCrissCringle will always, at some point, forget the words to one of his songs. He does that to remind us we're all human. Is it weird that his imperfections somehow make him more perfect?

2. Daffy-Darren sweats. A lot. But you know what? It's cool. LITERALLY! And yes, that is a pun that he actually made during one of his concerts. Don't you just love a dorky guy who can make jokes about bodily functions? Please tell me I'm not alone!

3. Darren the Delorean is beautiful. Remember that. Sorry if my Manklers out there are filled with jealousy.

4. Ummm...something with Sami in it.

So what are you waiting for? Throw on a supermegafoxyawesomehot shirt and come with me to see Darren this summer!

Are you SO EXCITED to see DCriss in action? We are, mostly because of all the talk of sweatiness.

Topics: Life, Celebs & Stuff
Tags: concerts, hot guys, darren criss, cute guys, hot musicians, starkid, team starkid, guys we love, celebs we love

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!