Skip over navigation

Do You LOVE Jennifer Lawrence's New Haircut? (Hint: THERE IS ONLY ONE RIGHT ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION.)

Do You LOVE Jennifer Lawrence's New Haircut? (Hint: THERE IS ONLY ONE RIGHT ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION.)

By Chelsea Dagger

Try CW / Splash News

BE STILL, MY SWEATY HEART: Katniss gone done cut off her hair, and butts, she looks FINE with a capital F. (And a capital I, N, and E, obviously.) Are you OBSESSED with our mutual girl crush's new wavy bob, or do you miss her long locks? Personally, I think she'd look great even if she was rokcin' a mustache and a 'fro, but I may be slightly biased due to the fact that I'm completely IN LURVE WITH HER.  Check out the below pics of JLaw's sassy new cut and then hit the comments to tell me what you think!

Image credit: CL/Splash News

Image credit: AdMedia / Splash News

So, whaddaya think? And before you answer, remember: both Jen and myself have IMPECCABLE aim with a crossbow.

Topics: Life, Celebs & Stuff
Tags: haircuts, personal style, katniss everdeen, jennifer lawrence, celeb style, red carpet style, celebs we love

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.

From Our Partners