Skip over navigation

Prom Looks Inspired By Your Favorite Celebs!

By Chelsea Dagger Apr 22, 2013

1 of 14

WeirPhotos/Rob Latour for LE/Russ Einhorn/Splash News

Credit:

Prom is Upon You, SparkleButts!

The above caption was inspired by that badass scene in LOTR: The Two Towers when Aragorn (why is he so sexy even when he's covered in dirt and orc guts?) says "Open war is upon you," and then King Theoden's brain explodes. CLASSIC ARAGORN, amIright?! 

And now that my dweebiness has scared away every boy within a million miles, let us continue with this glorious slideshow! In it, you shall find your favorite celebs in gorgeous gowns, alongside looks that YOU YOURSELF could actually wear to prom! AMAZING!!! (Side note: sure, I may have eaten 7 packs of gummy snacks for lunch and am now operating on a dangerous sugar high, but that doesn't make anything I'm saying any less true, or any of those exclamation points any less necessary.)

Now ONWARD, to PROM! 

Dagger Note: This post is in no way sponsored by H&M.com, Sephora.com, or Modcloth.com. These sites very generously allow us to use their product images (most sites do not), which is why they appear so frequently on SparkLife! Plus, I just think their shizz is 9 KINDS OF ADORABLE.

Topics: Life, Fashion, Guide to Prom
Tags: taylor swift, emma watson, blake lively, guide to prom, prom dresses, personal style, emma stone, kerry washington, diane kruger, red carpet style, scarlett johansson, sephora.com, cute outfits, fashion slideshows, outfit inspiration, modcloth.com, h&m.com, prom 2013, prom style, gorgeous gowns, style we love

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.