Skip over navigation
Prom

If Harry and Voldemort had Twitter...

Sparkler Post
If Harry and Voldemort had Twitter...

Hello to all of you fantastic people! I'm relatively new to Sparknotes, but I really wanted to write this article. Being me, I peruse (or run to my computer and hungrily read the moment I get home...) quite a few Sparklife articles, and a few days ago I stumbled upon this one: "Apps Harry Potter Should Have Had". I made the suggestion in the comments that Harry and Voldemort needed twitter accounts to deal with all the DRAMA that's going on in their lives. Fantasy_Book_Lover made the suggestion I should make a Sparkler post, so... HERE IT IS. The deepest darkest secrets on Twitter from our favorite peeps of HP!

Harry: I just got my new wand! Phoenix and holly. BEAT THAT. Did I mention the core is the same as Voldy's? WAND TWINS YAY! #Ilovemyenemies #awesome

Hermione: You know when you really like a guy but he's your friend and he doesn't FRANKING NOTICE YOU. Urgh I'm going to the library. #studying

Voldemort: @LuciusMalfoy Hey, can you bring the gang to meet me at the cemetary? We're having a little i-came-back-from-almost-deadness party. It's gonna be totes amazing. I'll arrange the entertainment. #crazy #bffs #party #ifyouarenotthere,Ikillyou

Ron: My broken wand decided to start whistling in Charms #don't tell my parents

Ginny: His eyes are as fresh as a fresh pickled toad, his hair is as dark as a blackboard. I wish he was mine, he's really divine, the hero who conquered the Dark Lord. #secretadmirer #OMGSOHOT

Harry: @WeasleyIsOurKing BRO, YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO STOP DISAPPEARING ON ME. For all i know, you could be eaten by giant brains or something. Geez.

Hermione: @WeasleyIsOurKing @HarryP Are you doing the Transfiguration homework??!! Did you use your planners?

Voldemort: That awkward feeling when you realize that you have no nose. #thatshowIroll

Harry: Heyy guys GUESS WHO JUST GOT IN THE TRIWIZARD TOURNAMENT. THIS GUY!!! #excited #pumped #iprobablywontdieifimlucky #yay

Draco: Just got my new #Nimbus2001. Top that @HarryP

Ron: When your best friend dates your sister and it's really awkward #EW

Hermione: Feeling like a boss for slapping @DracoM. DEAL WITH IT, BRO. #baller

Lavender B: @WeasleyIsOurKing How's my Won-Won today?? #boyfriend #snogging #mybaby

Harry: When you mistake yourself for your dad #awkward

Ron: Did you ever realize that your pet rat is an escaped killer? I did.  #mylifeisweird

Hermione: That amazing moment when you FINALLY kiss him

Harry: TREACLE TART IS AMAZING. #food

DeanT: I don't care what you say. @WeasleyIsOurKing. I LIKE West Ham football! Moving pictures are weird, man. #WIZARDLIFE

Voldemort: Does anyone else HATE the feeling when one of your Horcruxes is destroyed? Or was that just me? #iamscaredofdeathomgomgitsscaryy

Dumbledore: Nitwick! Oddiment! Blubber! Tweak!

Hope all you Potterheads enjoy and understand all my references.

Topics: Life
Tags: twitter, harry potter

Write your own comment!