This week, Paramore released their super spring-timey, color blast of a music video for "I'm Still Into You." Whether you're in love or happily single right now, this song and vid will brighten your day and make you want to run around outside all day, which you can finally do now that it's April.
The release of the single also reminds us that we never want Hayley to go away. Here are the reasons we love the fiery-haired crooner.
1. Her rad style, in this video and in general. It's the first time we've seen anyone rock the paint dripping tights successfully. Also, the dual-colored hair is the bravest, most beautiful thing we've witnessed since our one friend successfully used hair chalk last year.
2. She's a rockin' chick in a guys' world. Who cares that she's the only girl in the band? She leads Paramore like no other and we couldn't imagine them without her!
3. She has the potential to be the next Gwen Stefani. We'd love to jam out to Paramore long after the members are pushing strollers around the city.
4. Sure, she's got some angry gal songs, but her love songs are super sweet and at the same time, realistic. (Remember "The Only Exception," guys?)
5. Let's go ahead and discuss the angry gal songs. If you've had a rough day, there's nothing better than jumping around your room to "That's What You Get" or secretly fuming with "Misery Business" blasting in your headphones.
6. So this is a given, but the girl can really sing, which unfortunately, is debatable with tons of other pop stars today.
8. She's not afraid to talk about her religion.
9. She and her rocker beau, Chad Gilbert, are super cute together and we hope this song is about him!
10. Paramore makes music that you can enjoy in high school, college, and into adulthood. That's pretty rare.
What do you think of the new music video?