Top 15 Signs He's Just Not That Into You
Spring has sprung, and that means people are falling in love all over the place. That is, unless your love is just not returned. Read our list of ways guys can be jerks.
15. He didn't accept your friend request on Facebook. He excepted it. As in, everyone is his friend except you.
14. Whenever you say "Hi," he disappears into a cloud of smoke.
13. You asked him to prom, and he said he had an emergency that day. "But it's two months away," you protested. Then he punched himself in the head and fell down, faking unconsciousness until you walked away.
12. You've told him your name 70 billion times, but he still calls you Troll.
11. You say, "Want to catch up on American Horror Story?" and he looks at you like you're the horror story.
10. You send a text with the cutest emoji, such as hearts, stars, sushi, and puppies. He writes one back with the grossest emoji, like brussel sprouts and math problems.
9. You asked if he wanted one of the peanut butter cookies you baked for the class today. He replied that he has a peanut allergy. He. Cannot. Be. Serious. (...Okay, maybe he can.)
8. You wave hello, and he waves something we can't write on SparkLife.
7. Whenever you ask for his number, he runs away screaming "Stranger danger!"
6. You're finding that you relate to far more Taylor Swift songs than you'd like.
5. On Valentine's Day, you told your heart's desire that he was the Ron to your Hermione. He said, "No, you're more of a Snape."
4. You lean in for a kiss, he leans over to barf.
3. He stares at you... while picking his nose.
2. Once, when the cafeteria ran out of pizza, he started a petition to eat you.
1. He/she said "I'm just not that into you."
How do you tell if he's just not that into you?