We're smart, funny, and resourceful. But we didn't have to tell ya that! If you need a good ol' girly pick-me-up, read our list of reasons you (we) rock!
22. Thanks to tons of women in comedy like Mindy Kaling, Liz Meriwether, Lena Dunham, Chelsea Handler, Whitney Cummings, and more, girls have a better chance of making it in funnyland now more than ever.
21. Nail polish and nail art. Sure, MANicures are catching on, but it doesn't seem likely that the guys at school will be sporting the ombre look on their digits any time soon.
20. Un-guilty pleasures. Unless you are the most sophisticated person in town, there's no reason to feel guilt for liking silly things. Guys can like goofy or embarrassing things too, but it's somehow more acceptable when a girl likes both Mad Men and Honey Boo Boo.
19. Girls are better at crying. No one knows the power of a good weep like a female.
18. Fun with hair! How many different ways can us ladies wear our hair? Like a gabillion zillion infinity.
17. Understanding social cues at an early age. Ladies understand relationships and friendships better than their male counterparts earlier in life, just in case you were wondering, "Why doesn't he think the same way I do?!?"
16. Makeup! You have the option to play arts and crafts on your face whenever you want (and the ability to cover up breakouts!).
15. When we sweat, it doesn't seem to be so gross and intense.
13. We are great communicators and can talk it out rather than punch it out.
12. We get to give birth someday. This may or may not seem like a con rather than a pro to some of us.
11. We had the American Girl series to read as kids, and it was AWESOME.
10. Women/girls make the best pop stars. Madonna, Lady Gaga, Whitney Houston, Willow Smith, and Katy Perry, to name a few...
9. Girls grow into women. Women live longer than men.
8. When it's time to dress up, we can wear pants or dresses and we look awesome in both.
7. That being said, lots of guys wish they could wear skirts because of the nice breeze. Technically, they can wear skirts but not as well as we can!
6. Are you a girl? Then congrats, you're more likely to graduate college on time.
5. Girls are good gift-buyers and are good at remembering birthdays, too.
4. Girls love the challenge of a good DIY project, no matter how daunting the challenge.
3. We put up with PMS every month. If a guy had to do that, he'd be in a much worse mood than we are and he probably would stay in bed "sick" for a week.
2. Girl groups.
1. The Spice Girls, in particular. If you don't know, click on this now.
Why do you enjoy being a girl?