Skip over navigation

7 Guys That Taylor Swift Should Totally Date Next

7 Guys That Taylor Swift Should Totally Date Next

Taylor Swift's romantic woes are all over the Internets. Her struggles of the heart are so topical that Tina Fey and Amy Poehler couldn't help but crack a well-placed joke (or three) about them during the Golden Globes, which seemed to rub T-Swift the wrong way.

In an effort to squash their beef, help Taylor find success and happiness, and save us from having to choose between 30 Rock and Red, here are some possible suitors for Tay (and if she doesn't want them, we'll be more than happy to hook you guys up. HOLLER).

Joseph Gordon-Levitt: We're pretty sure you guys doesn't need an explanation on this one. But, just in case...

Logan Lerman: "We accept the love we think we deserve," and T-Swift deserves some quality love. If you've seen The Perks of Being a Wallflower, then you totally get this. If you haven't seen The Perks of Being a Wallflower, you should stop what you're doing and watch The Perks of Being a Wallflower.

Ed Sheeran: It seems obvious and inevitable at this point. They’re collaborating and touring together all summer. He’s British. He writes his own music. He has a Fresh Prince of Bel Air tattoo. Can anyone name a solid reason why this wouldn’t be a wonderful life decision for Swift? Didn’t think so.

Nicholas Hoult: Jennifer Lawrence dated him for two years and she seems to be doing alright. T-Swift could use a little bit of Jennifer Lawrence in her life right about now. Plus, any guy who's able to control the urge to eat brains after he becomes a zombie must be a true romantic at heart.

Anton Yelchin: You might know him from Charlie Bartlett, Star Trek, Terminator Salvation or that time he dumped Jennifer Lawrence (TWICE!) in Like Crazy. Basically, dude's an awesome actor and he's bilingual.

Jake Bugg: You've probably never heard of him, but he's a British singer/songwriter who's about to have himself a moment. He's young, lyrically brilliant, driven, and British. Did we mention that he's British?

Me: Seriously, Taylor, I'm not necessarily looking for anything serious, but I'd definitely be up for grabbing some coffee and seeing where it goes. Follow me on the Twitters and shoot me a DM. I'm busy this week, but maybe next? Let me know. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Who do you think TSwizz should mack on next? Do the kids still say "mack on"? Do you think JGL is out of her league, or is she out of his?

Main image credits: James Whatling / Splash News; KHAP / Splash News

Topics: Life, Celebs & Stuff
Tags: crushes, taylor swift, joseph gordon-levitt, cute guys, logan lerman, ed sheeran, celeb crushes, celebs we love, actors we love, anton yelchin, nicholas hoult, celeb relationships

Write your own comment!