We love Taco Bell. We are well aware that our fascination with it is slightly uncalled for, and more than slightly disturbing. But the fact is, Taco Bell is the bomb.
Last year, when the 'Bell came out with the Nacho Doritos Locos Taco, we were all, "this is great, but where's the Cool Ranch flavor?" Well my friends, the time has come.
This Wednesday, March 6, marks a new era in flavored taco shells. March 6 will be a new national holiday. March 6 will be glorious.
Why? Because the new Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Taco comes out on March 6. And here are just a few of the 1,001 reasons we're excited for that.
- It's going to be great with Baja sauce.
- Cool Ranch is for sure the most amazing Doritos flavor.
- Instead of turning our fingers orange, it will turn our fingers yellow and blue and red and whatever else is in that magic dust.
- Just think about how great it will be in a Double Decker taco.
- Ranch + spicy chicken = heaven.
- You can use Ranch vs. Nacho Cheese as a proxy for coolness among your friends.
- Mainstreaming ranch-flavored things is good for all of us.
- It feels like Taco Bell really gets us.
- This opens doors for all sorts of flavored tacos, such as Taco*, Thai Sweet Chili, SPICY NACHO**??!
- This really adds a new meaning to the term "zest for life." My zeal has been restored!
* The world isn't quite ready for a Taco-flavored taco, but soon... soon.
** Okay, this might not be that different from the Volcano Taco but deal with it.
Are you excited for the new Cool Ranch-flavored taco? Or are we just crazy and/or disgusting?
Note: This post has been edited. We originally got the date wrong and said the tacos were coming out March 7! Whoops!