The high school experience is pretty much the same across the country; there's the painfully early first period, those addictive un-baked cookies in the cafeteria, sob-inducing math homework, and a group project or two sprinkled in for good measure. But, unlike people, all high schools were not created equal. Here's how to tell if yours sucks more than most:
- Your mascot is a papermaker.
- Emma Stone doesn't go there.
- Your study halls are actually "study halls" and not "free periods."
- There isn't a werewolf on your basketball team.
- It reminds you of Napoleon Dynamite's.
- It's B.Y.O.T.P. (as in Bring Your Own Toilet Paper). Yes, they really exist.
- Your prom is in the gym.
- People don't dramatically express their love while evading security during your soccer practice.
- You share a locker.
- Your football team's offense is also your football team's defense and special teams.
- Someone actually made a real life Burn Book.
- Your team's fullback isn't Tim Riggins.
- People don't spontaneously break out into song and dance.
- Your English teacher doesn't let your class watch Romeo + Juliet immediately after reading Romeo and Juliet.
- There isn't a single kinda-famous person that went there (What up, author of all of the Pretty Little Liars books?!)
Is your high school a paragon of badness, or does it just suffer from normal suckitude?