Skip over navigation

I was just thinking a little today, and I realized that a bunch of the newer Sparklers might not know what Writer Wars is. I'm sure a bunch of the veteran Sparklers miss it a ton. I don't think I'm a vet just yet, but I really do miss Writer Wars.

It's not that I miss writing every week or trying to show off or something. The part I liked most was just reading everyone's entries. Everyone here is just so talented.

So I know this isn't the same (because I'm just not awesome enough to replicate the amount of awesomeness Chelsea Dagger has). But instead of myself judging, I'll just leave it at your upvotes. (I'll put in my votes too, but I want this to be a collective effort.)

Basically, for those of you who don't know how this works, I'll give you a writing prompt. You start writing from there and post your short story in the comment section below. Just keep an eye out for spelling and grammar (all the fun stuff, I know), and work within the guidelines presented. You can then read other people's entries and upvote the ones you like. If you're still confused, here's a link to a past Writer Wars post and hopefully you'll figure it out from there.

So, here's the prompt:

Write a short story (600 words max) about a certain kind of revival: something (ANYTHING!) coming back from the dead.

Good luck, get writing, and may the Force be with you all!

Topics: Life
Tags: writing, writer wars

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!