Skip over navigation

Who Looked Hottest at the 2013 Grammys?

By Chelsea Dagger Feb 11, 2013

1 of 23

Nate Beckett / Splash News/ Jen Lowery

Credit:

CONFESSION: I did not watch the Grammys last night.

I was too busy Googling "puppies that fit in teacups" and looking up recipes for homemade water (Dan Bergstein cruelly and intentionally led me to believe that such a thing existed, and it took me several hours to realize that I'd been duped. CURSE YOU, BERGSTEIN. ONE DAY I SHALL HAVE MY VENGEANCE). But despite my failings as a pop-culture aficionado, I still feel prepared to pass judgement upon the outfits of the celebs who attended last night's award show, because A: I've done it before, and B: I read Josh's live blog of the whole thing, which is basically the same as having sat in the front row between Beyonce and Jay-Z (except less annoying, because YOU KNOW those two were playing footsie all night). 

So, with yet another of my largely off-topic, only-semi-humorous intros out of the way, LET'S GET ON WITH THE SHOW.  

Topics: Music, Life, Celebs & Stuff
Tags: katy perry, taylor swift, rihanna, alicia keys, justin timberlake, adele, the grammys, award shows, celeb style, ed sheeran, red carpet style, celeb fashion, 2013 grammys

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.