Skip over navigation

Celeb Style Recap: Jennifer Lawrence, Taylor Swift, and More!

By Chelsea Dagger Feb 6, 2013

1 of 26

Russ Einhorn /All Access Photo /John Salangsang | LEP | Splash

Credit:

FASHION SHOW, FASHION SHOW, FASHION SHOW AT LUNCH!

I surely hope that you Sparklebutts are familiar with The Office's iconic FASHION SHOW AT LUNCH cheer, but if you're not, FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF. And then cheer it every day, at lunch, to Dan Bergstein. If you don't sit next to Dan Bergstein, cheer it to anyone within a 2 foot radius. They'll love you for it, trust me. ANYWAY, my point is: it's time for a fashion show at lunch! Let's get all caught up on what your favorite celebs have been wearing lately (and then we can form a mob and make Dan model his fancy scarf and manly backpack. HE'LL DO IT IF WE FORCE HIM). 

Topics: Life, Fashion, Celebs & Stuff
Tags: taylor swift, jennifer lawrence, celeb style, anne hathaway, eddie redmayne, celebs we love, one direction, julianne hough, the face, jessica chasten

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.