Skip over navigation

Who is your fantasy crush?

Sparkler Post
Who is your fantasy crush?

Come on, we all have them. (At least, I sure hope we all do. Please tell me I'm not alone.) You're reading a book and then "Bam!" You realize that you're in love. Or you're watching a cartoon with your brothers and before you know it, you're privately wondering if that look they have on the TV screen is meant just for you. And when this character gets a love interest (as they sadly often do) you spend the rest of the day in absolute agony, imagining fifty different ways you could dispose of said love interest. It doesn't matter that he/she was your second favorite character before they kissed your crush.

I'm not talking about a celebrity crush here. No, that's something that might be a little more understandable. You can relate with your friends. Girls, I've noticed, tend to crush on the same hot celebrity guy out there and people understand you. But with your fantasy crush, you are literally in love with someone who doesn't exist. Doesn't that make your day? (sarcasm hand) And you always feel embarassed talking about your fantasy crush with others because you don't want to be judged.

So, here's your chance to finally talk to other people out there! Tell the community who your crush is. And to show you that I can stick my neck out there too, I'm going to talk about some of mine for a minute.

I love Hawkeye from Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes. As the guy I currently have a crush on fluxates rapidly, he's probably the one who's lasted the longest. He's also my current biggest crush. (I'm not talking about the Hawkeye from the Avengers movie. As far as I'm concerned, they're two different people.) He's funny, sarcastic, and totally awesome. Hence one of my previous favorite characters, the Black Widow, is now on my list of people to push off a cliff. Prince Zuko from Avatar the Last Airbender used to make me feel rather weak-kneed as well. I don't care about him as much (Don't take offense, Zuko!) anymore, but there was once a time when I glared at Mai so hard I thought my TV screen would break. I'm honestly surprised that it didn't. And Neville from Harry Potter will always have a special place in my heart. And Legolas. And Geth from Leven Thumps. And Sokka from Avatar again. And... I'm getting carried away, aren't I?

Of course, some crushes are total figments of your imagination and I'm afraid there is nobody you can really talk to about them. (Except yourself, of course. And then you can talk to the guards of your insane asylum as well.) But here is your thearopy session. Talk to us about those crazy crushes of yours.

And try not to laugh at me too hard. If you need me, I'm going to be in my bedroom looking up pictures of Hawkeye to add to my collage.

What? I'm not THAT obsessed. Am I?

Topics: Life
Tags: crush

Write your own comment!

OR