Skip over navigation

Celeb Style at the Critics' Choice Awards (Everyone Looked SO GOOD I COULD DIE)

By Chelsea Dagger Jan 11, 2013

1 of 19

enewsimage.com / Splash News/Veronica Summers

Credit:

AND ONCE AGAIN, LIKE ALWAYS ("always" in this case meaning "never), I WAS RIGHT.

The occurence of the Critics' Choice Awards last night proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that it IS officially awards season (as I so intuitively predicted yesterday), which means that we have only just begun to skim the surface of the tip of the iceburg of the endless wonderment that is CELEB FASHION SLIDESHOWS (today's goal of using excessive metaphors and italics: NAILED IT). 

Because I am already exhaustified (it's a word, just ask Amy from Little Women) from yesterday's slideshow and need to conserve my remaining energy for Monday's Golden Globes re-cap, I am going to try to review every outfit using no more than 3 words. Can I do it? Almost definitely not. Will I try? Meh, maybe.

And with that majestic show of confidence, let's begin!

Topics: Life, Fashion, Celebs & Stuff
Tags: hot guys, jennifer lawrence, celeb style, eddie redmayne, celeb crushes, red carpet style, emily blunt, john krasinski, celebs we love, ian somerhalder, marion cotillard, actors we love, girl crushes, ben affleck, emmy rossum, henry cavill, critics choice awards 2013

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.