Skip over navigation

Introducing Japanophile: Geek-Tastic Jewelry With a Special Discount Just for SPARKLERS!

Introducing Japanophile: Geek-Tastic Jewelry With a Special Discount Just for SPARKLERS!

By Megan Prietzel

I hope you’ve got your shopping pants on, guys, because the Japanophile Shop on Etsy is offering Sparklers TEN PERCENT off their orders. Say whaaaat?!?! I KNOW, IT'S AMAZING. Everything in the shop is handmade, ridiculously adorable, and a perfect stocking stuffer for your favorite dweeb! Behold, venerable SparkleButts, some of my top choices:

The Reversible Totoro Necklace and the Studio Ghibli Acorn Necklace: SO CUTE I’M DYING. It hurts me that these exist and yet I do not own them.

Sailor Moon Jewelry: Are you kidding me right now? Magical ear cats, guys.

Artemis and Luna Earrings

Sailor Moon Transformation Earrings

Eternal Sailor Moon Wing Ring

Sailor Moon Crisis Heart Ring

Captain America Keychain: This is a SUPER keychain! Haha…get it?! Because he’s a SUPER hero! Because, he’s…like, you know, he has powers and stuff. It’s…funny. Never mind. This is still an awesome keychain.

BONUS: You can also contact the shop owner to discuss custom orders for whatever nerdery your little heart desires. To claim this cool Sparkler-exclusive offer, use the code SPARK10 at checkout for a 10% discount on anything in the shop!

AHHHH WE'RE GOING TO BUY ALL OF ITTTTTTT, but most especially the Totoro necklaces because they are THE BEST. Which Japanophile accessory are you dying to find in your stocking this Christmas? Don't you feel FANCY having your very own Sparkler discount code?

Topics: Life, Fashion
Tags: sparklers, cute things, totoro, etsy, jewelry, gift guides, geeky things, japanophile shop

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

From Our Partners