Skip over navigation

Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling Look UH-MAZING In These Pics From Gangster Squad

By Chelsea Dagger Dec 18, 2012

1 of 14

Warner Bros

Credit:

How ya feeling, Sparkdarlings?

Let me guess: you're TIRED. You're probably in the middle of finals week, and your will to live is dangerously depleted, and your brains are leaking out your ears, and all you want is to collapse onto a giant hamburger bean bag and somehow feed yourself handfuls of Sour Patch Kids whilst in the midst of a deep, peaceful slumber. And butts, I FEEL YA. It's only Tuesday, and I'm already exhaustified by the interwebs and my never-ending quest to destroy Dan Bergstein's life and the difficulty of coming up with clever things to say about two of my favorite actors lookin' all smokin' hawt in these new pics for Gangster Squad. So I'm going to do us all a favor and keep this short, sweet, and simple, so that we can go back to drooling on our desks and dreaming about my boyfriend, Ryan Gosling. (Sidenote: Joseph Gordon-Levitt, if you're reading this, I DIDN'T MEAN IT. You know you're my number 1, right? I ONLY HAVE EYES FOR YOU. But come on, you have to admit that Ryan is 9 kinds of fly. Am I right? I'm right. Joseph? JOSEPH. BABY DON'T BE LIKE THAT I WAS ONLY KIDDDIINNGGGG)

Topics: Life, Celebs & Stuff
Tags: hot guys, action movies, ryan gosling, emma stone, celebs we love, gangster squad, girl crushes

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.