Skip over navigation

Red Carpet Style at the Les Miserables Premiere!

By Chelsea Dagger Dec 10, 2012

1 of 13

Splash News

Credit:

Do you have the Monday morning gloomies?

I sure do. The weather in New York is absolute worst (it's 60 degrees, which means I'm sweating feverishly, but it's also rainy and humid and the sun has been blotted out by a fog thicker than my ungainly cankles), and I think I ate a bug by accident (because it was sitting on top of my raspberries). But hope remains as long as there are wildly attractive people prancing about in fine-looking clothing, so let's all take a deep, bug-cleansing breath and escape to a beautiful place called the London premiere of Les Mis. 

Topics: Life, Fashion, Celebs & Stuff
Tags: amanda seyfried, movie premieres, movies we love, celeb style, anne hathaway, les miserables, russell crowe, hugh jackman, eddie redmayne, red carpet style, celebs we love, les miserables movie

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.