Skip over navigation

Hot Holiday Outfits That Highlight Your Favorite Feature!

By Chelsea Dagger Dec 7, 2012

1 of 11

GUYS, I AM SUPER EXCITED ABOUT THIS SLIDESHOW.

The reasons for my excitement are threefold:

1. I FIGURED OUT HOW TO MAKE GLITTER TAPE IN PHOTOSHOP!!! And I put some in every slide! ISN'T IT DELIGHTFUL AND CRAFTY-LOOKING?! Stop rolling your eyes. I can feel you rolling your eyes. 

2. Decemeber is packed with holiday parties, and I always stress about what to wear. How can I make my potato-shaped torso look less lumpy? What if I want to show off my impeccably sculpted shoulders but hide my stumpy legs? Did anyone invent pants made of Snuggie material yet? Because I want those. POINT IS, I bet a lot of you struggle with picking the perfect holiday party outfit too, and that's where this slideshow comes in! No matter what your body type, there's an outfit here for errrrvrybody; just pick the feature you want to showcase, and then choose the look that highlights it! Voila: you're radiant, gorgeous, and confident, just like Hermione at the Yule Ball (or Cho, if you want. But I get to be Ron. Dan Bergstein is Harry).

3. There isn't really a third reason; I just thought "threefold" sounded better than "twofold."

LET'S GET STARTED, SPARKDARLINGS! 

All product imagery courtesy Modcloth and H&M!

Topics: Life, Fashion
Tags: parties, body image, confidence, style, outfits, style tips, body types, flattering your figure, fashion advice, holiday parties

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.

From Our Partners