Skip over navigation

Quiz: What's Your Elf Name?

Quiz: What's Your Elf Name?

By Valerie Burn

Now that Thanksgiving is out of the way, we're getting ready to celebrate the real holidays. Like the ones where you get presents. This quiz gives you an elf name, favorite toy to make, and your favorite thing about Santa.

Your first elf name corresponds to the number of syllables in your human first name:

1: Sprinkles

2: Peppermint

3: Lemondrop

4: Glitterpants

5+: Gary

Your last elf name corresponds to the number of pets you have:

0: Von Mistletoe

1: McSprinkleson

2: Frostytoes

3: Kissypants

4: Gingerbreadman

5+ (awesome parents, btw): Merrymaker

Your toy-making specialty corresponds to your favorite holiday movie:

Elf: Socks

Home Alone: Dolls with bodily functions

A Christmas Story: PUPPIES

Love Actually: Violent video games

How the Grinch Stole Christmas: Books intended for someone 5 years younger than you

Another cartoon: Really ugly Christmas pajamas

Your favorite thing about the big ol' jolly guy corresponds to the first letter of your crush’s first name:

A-F: His jolliness

G-M: His cool beard

N-S: Mrs. Claus

T-Z: That he’s never on a diet.

What did you come up with? I’m Lemondrop McSprinkleson. I love making dolls that pee, and my favorite thing about Santa is his non-ironic, non-hipster beard!

Topics: Life
Tags: holidays, movies, quizzes, christmas, personality types, personality tests, holidays 2012, personality quizzes, christmas 2012, holiday 2012

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Valerie Burn

Valerie Burn is a very cool Midwestern lady. She has lived in tons of exciting places, such as Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, and Michigan. She spends her free time snuggling her beautiful, perfect dog Teddy, and reading the entire internet every day. Valerie enjoys eating things, buying things, and writing things, as well as watching terrible TV.

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.