Skip over navigation

Nose Rings and Other Things We Do Not Want to Find in Our Food

Nose Rings and Other Things We Do Not Want to Find in Our Food

By Valerie Burn

Is there anything better than a greasy breakfast? A Georgia woman recently took her daughter to McDonald’s for breakfast and found a gross, metallic surprise inside: a nose ring.

"I turned it and I see this piece of jewelry sticking out," said Frances Rosario, the mom in question. "I'm like, 'What the heck is this?'"

First of al ew. Second of all, what?

McDonald’s has yet to comment on the story or provide an explanation. We think they should go this route:

“I’m sorry. That is really gross and we are really sorry.”

Or this route:

“That’s not a nose ring! That’s a cool burrito prize!”

A nose ring in your food is super gross. Still, we cannot help but consider what we could find in a burrito that would be even grosser.

A non-exhaustive list:

• A worm
  • Half a worm
  • A fingernail
  • Two fingernails
  • A clown
  • A face
  • A bone
  • A definitely human bone
  • A mothball
  • A toe ring
  • A belly ring
  • Human skin
  • Chewed gum
  • Chewed anything, really
  • Any sort of unexpected animal, dead or alive
  • Knives
  • A tooth

What’s the grossest thing you've ever found in your food? Leave your grossest stories and imaginations below!

Source: Gawker

Topics: Life
Tags: news, mcdonald's, gross things, fast food, breakfast

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Valerie Burn

Valerie Burn is a very cool Midwestern lady. She has lived in tons of exciting places, such as Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, and Michigan. She spends her free time snuggling her beautiful, perfect dog Teddy, and reading the entire internet every day. Valerie enjoys eating things, buying things, and writing things, as well as watching terrible TV.

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.

From Our Partners